Skip to content

Discuss This Police launch sting operation to catch bike thieves General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Police launch sting operation to catch bike thieves

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

Police launch sting operation to catch bike thieves

Police are planting bikes equipped with hidden tracking devices in theft hotspots in a sting operation to catch thieves. A signal from the tracker alerts waiting officers the moment a bike is moved and allows them to pinpoint its exact location at all times. There are also plans to hide cameras on the bikes to film the thieves at work....

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 September 2012 16:33)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

The Police launch Sting....?

I always thought "Sing" dumped them!

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

bull

if the police were going to do this they wouldnt advertise the fact,it is merely a ploy to plant a seed in thieves heads.wont work of course the pond life know a load of bull when they see.crafty little shits.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Thieving Scum?

The worst thieving scum hang out in the City and Westminster, and the police generally do nothing about them either. But you get taken every time you buy a bike (the same bike can often be purchased in the US/Canada for about 2/3 the price).

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

yes piglet....

we pay too much tax here.... it's been the same since Boston. Don't worry our time will come again.

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

They`re only interested in thieves van tax discs

I`ve got VERY cynical reguarding the police since the last time I was stopped .CUNTS ! 

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Arabic nations have the right idea for thieves - they cut their hands off. Simple, but rather effective. Soory I've been away for a little while, just had my first cage fight. Fucking budgie didn't know what hit it........

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

billysollocks

I "canary" control myself !

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN