Skip to content

Discuss This Kawasaki release limited edition Z1 watch General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Kawasaki release limited edition Z1 watch

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil West  says:

Kawasaki release limited edition Z1 watch

Kawasaki is releasing this limited edition watch to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the iconic Z1. Just 903 examples (a number chosen to match the bike’s displacement) of the men’s chronograph are to be offered, priced £249.95. It’ll be officially launched at the Cologne Show on Tuesday. The design is inspired by the Z1′s 1972 colours and graphics, and even has the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 September 2012 17:44)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Swatch it.....

I've just "clocked" the "latest" comments,"tock" about silly, there is a "time" and a place for "second hand" "time" wasters, now "stop watching"for a "minute" I'm "tick" and Tired of all you. If you want this to run like "clockwork" then I suggest that you all just... "tick off" As my "grandfather" once said "There's no... time, like the preset. In the (Grenwich) "meantime" I'm off for a ride.... See if I can get it off the "Clock" See you next time.

Reply to this Topic
steven.hood7

Jan 08

steven.hood7 says:

Time Wasters !!

Amazing what mileage you can get out of a watch !! LoL.

Reply to this Topic
nigel966

Jun 09

nigel966 says:

Kwak Watch

Lets hope the watch is more reliable than the bikes or anyone wearing one will be perpetually late.

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

unreliable ?

if there was one thing z1s excelled at it was reliability.when i sold mine it had over 60.000 on the clock and it didnt burn oil.watch is ridiculous,

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices