Skip to content

Discuss This AC Sanctuary Kawasaki GPZ900R Custom & modified bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Custom & modified bikes > AC Sanctuary Kawasaki GPZ900R

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

AC Sanctuary Kawasaki GPZ900R

This stunning Kawasaki GPZ900R was created by Japanese specials builder firm AC Sanctuary. It’s got Ohlins suspension, a Nitro exhaust, OZ wheels and Brembo brakes.  The firm says it’s made for ‘ease of handling during long touring’. We say it’s for blasting about.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 September 2012 18:00)

Post a message in Custom & modified bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

I'd say.....

It was to make money! Seriously if you were looking for one of these you would probably want an original un-molested example. then you could take it to your local bike meet and make a whole lot of friends.

Reply to this Topic
andy griff

Sep 08

andy griff says:

RC Sanctuary

Check out the AC Sanctuary website. These bikes are handbuilt masterpieces with every component customer specced, only the original silhouette is retained. There is a CB1100F for sale on the website now for £22k - every other bike on there is SOLD. Absolutely gorgeous if you started biking in the 70s or 80s bit want up to date performance. I would!

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Nurse, the tissues please.....

Reply to this Topic
TNTbikes

Sep 12

TNTbikes says:

nice

One more reason to visit japan, lets see is it good for long tours.

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

Work of Art

Absolutely gorgeous

orgasmic

as griff says have a look on the web site

Reply to this Topic
2smoke

Jul 12

2smoke says:

I want one...

Wifey, can I re-mortgage the house please???

Reply to this Topic
zoobaz

Oct 10

zoobaz says:

real world..

maybe I'm getting old, but I can still remember (almost word for word) the original road test in SuperBike Mag from all those years ago when they first tested the GPz900R.... and I've fancied one ever since! the PB road test was pretty good too...

This is real world - i reckon ANYBODY would have more fun blasting over to Mablethorpe to watch the sand racing on one of these than a new 1000cc superbike!  Frothy coffee and chips at the round cafe then watch the racing, followed by those twistys on the way home on one of these? biking heaven....

Baz xx

Reply to this Topic
Rowdygimly

Jan 09

Rowdygimly says:

Not fussed on the motogpexhaust,but WOW! I really like it,it looks awesome the crucial point  is would i want one? Hell yess!.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Looked at the website, which was a big mistake, because NOW my life is in need of some Sanctuary and I'm skint......

Reply to this Topic
Bob_1

Feb 05

Bob_1 says:

TT Winner

A friend of mine owns the 1984 Production TT winning bike which was ridden by Geoff Johnson. I rode it shortly after it returned home and liked it so much I bought one.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

1. A999OTT  
  2. A999OTT  
Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool