Skip to content

General thoughts ? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > thoughts ?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

thoughts ?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 September 2012 18:50)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

try living in this village

every parent who moves in think that buying there little darling a pony for there birthday gives them road dominance.

From someone who grew up with old hackers I get very annoyed with these people. They honestly think buying a barbour gives them the green light to own the countryside.

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Would you ride this on the roads...

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

i rescued ponies and I had to ndure being bitten on a daily basis

these were animals with an emotionly damaged brain. They were not capable of always taking commands.

One in particular could only go on a certain route after 10 years of slowly coercing him to be socialable and i was not always successful.

I also had one thoroughbred who I could not get to the bottom of her social descrepancies until i realised she needed to be a mum, afterwards she was a sweetie.

I would not take any of these animals in a public place let alone a public road. Too many people buy horses without knowing anything about them.

They are extremely powerful with a mind of their own and should not be in inexperienced hands

Reply to this Topic
CB13

Apr 10

CB13 says:

The tw*t should have been...

locked up yet he only got a 70 day ban and a fine.The bloke the other week doing the 103mph wheely was hammered by the judge and he wasn't putting someone else's life at risk.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

There are many

people who trade animals and if you use a public road  everyone must be reponsible for their choice of "transport".

We have had 2 good meets closed by what I can only call twats, I've seen many a wheelie king who could of done brilliantly on a wheelie wekend

Every weekend I see irresponsible horse owners. As intelligent responsible people we know there are both types. Take care  and take the lead, act responsibly if not for anything but the animal

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

There's

no consistency in sentencing. These offences should have fixed punishments for when there are no other people or vehicles involved. This would act as a guide for when there are other people involved and lead to more consistent sentencing.

Frankly, there are people caught in the act of robbing people's houses who get lesser sentences. Hell there are people who commit proper assaults who get lesser sentences.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

I'll give you an example

I take care of rescue animals and not just rabbits!!

My daughter took in a stray dog not knowing what it was.

It turned out to be a banned breed, but it needed veterinary treatement

I spoke to my vet and he was wonderful he spoke to the police and with their help we have helped a lovely dog

Again don't get me wrong we are fully aware of this animals capabilities but if we can just take one dog and break the cycle then it#'s all good.

But a delivery driver just today was dubious about delivering to me  because of my own dog, although is quite big but harmless in my care.

What if I used my dogs size against a potential burglar?

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Hey

I getcha - what if I used my penis size against a potential burglar? Obviously I'd have to take it off the hose reel I keep it on so it stays in my boxers, but you get the point.

EDIT: sorry it would appear the painkillers have kicked in and mixed quite effectively with my whisky.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Yeep horses for coursesThe majority

of us are responsible in what ever we do thankfully and videos of those who feel the need to be otherwise will always exist to provoke a response.

Last week I took my dog for her weekly hydrotherapy, she is difficult because she cant sit and the hydrotherapy unit is 12 miles away. I have to drive carefully and have a sign in the back of the car saying i'm transporting a disabled dog please be patient.

I had a tosser driving up my arse with headlights on full, I would love to met him again on an even playing ground.

Would he be the same tosser who pulls over to the white line when |I'm on my bike?

Reply to this Topic
klingelton

Oct 12

klingelton says:

re: thoughts

I don't understand the animosity toward the horse rider.  Do they not have a right to use the public highways, same as the rest of us?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices