Skip to content

Discuss This Aragon MotoGP: Lorenzo snatches pole from Pedrosa MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Aragon MotoGP: Lorenzo snatches pole from Pedrosa

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Aragon MotoGP: Lorenzo snatches pole from Pedrosa

MotoGP championship leader Jorge Lorenzo will start tomorrow's race at the Motorland Aragon circuit from pole position after knocking Dani Pedrosa off pole position at the end of the session. Pedrosa had a crash at the beginning of the session and the Spaniard did well to recover and qualify second. Britain's Cal Crutchlow completes the front row in third. Factory Yamah...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 September 2012 14:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

great for Rea

considering his lack of time on a moto gp bike.
Will be interesting to see how his race goes tomorrow.
Has he got the experience to get a good set up that will benefit him from start to finish?

JR if you like to focus before the start of the race just forget it because it is not necessary according to our race expert...bultoboy...?????!!!!!!!
Nobody does it......do they bulto?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Mandy...

"Beaten by Johnny Rea too..."

A bit too soon to say "beaten"... it's qualifying... no points... Dani was on pole last race & what did that get him?... Rossi made 2nd in the 1st lap at the last round from 6th on the grid... if Rea beats him in the race then we'll all be scratching our heads...

... of course the Rossi mob will be declaring that Honda have a miracle bike (tho some will still be declaring that Stoner has lead Honda the way of Ducati) while simultaneously slating Ducati... if it does happen then god help Yamaha next year 'cos their share of yellow pounds will definitely drop... but it's a big "if".

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Is after qually a bit too early to say beaten during qually?

An odd statement Hedgehog. I believe the timing sheets confirm that V.Rossi was beaten by J.Rea during qualifying practice for Aragon or is the session still going on? Points? Who mentioned them? A very bad attempt at pulling someone up Hedgehog. So, wind your neck back in and stop being a twat. I see you still pretty much only post to comment on lines in the posts of others, how about you offer something and use all your own words?

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Hedgehog

" if Rea beats him in the race then we'll all be scratching our heads", will we? What all of us? What makes you think you're qualified to comment and presume on what I may or may not think? I believe that honour belongs solely to me, as it does you. So, like i said, stop being a twat and wind your neck in, you're beginning to sound like that senile old buffoon Fooligan.

P.S If, and it's a small "if", Johnny beats Rossi I won't be scratching my head at all, it'll confirm what I think. ie The Misano podium was the result of 2 days solid pounding around Misano by Rossi and subsequent lost set up time on friday and saturday for the other teams, which i believe, is pretty much what you said two weeks ago after the race. So, like I said, stop being a twat and wind your neck in.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Mandy?

I don't believe I called you a twat but you're telling me to wind my neck in... ?... owwwkaaaaay...

"The Misano podium was the result of 2 days solid pounding around Misano by Rossi and subsequent lost set up time on friday and saturday for the other teams"

I agree & have said the same repeatedly, though achieving 2nd by the 1st corner (the stat I was quoting) would have had little to do with that... BTW Rea did a test here only a few weeks ago... along with a lot of other riders with the exception of the Ducati duo which could similarly, in part, explain their respective performances (tho that Rea one is still hard to justify, which is why I mentioned it earlier)... after the last race there was a lot bleating that Rossi/Ducati may have found something... I didn't think they had (for the reason you quoted) & this result (it isn't actually a result, that comes tomorrow, but I'll play along) doesn't really do anything to change my mind... without that 1 lap Rossi would have been 12th behind a CRT... cool?

" I see you still pretty much only post to comment on lines in the posts of others, how about you offer something and use all your own words?"

You're posting on a public forum for what reason?... to encourage discussion?... so am I... I'm not telling you to desist... I'm not moderating your post, telling to shut up or calling you a twat... if you're not willing to show me the same respect then fair enough, I guess I'll continue to annoy you... but no hard feelings.

:smile

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Oh come on you asswipers..Jonny is a decent Superbike rider, currently 5th in the world championship, 9th the year before, 4th in 2010, 5th 2009.

The kids done well today but let's not let national pride get us all teary-eyed ffs. You sound like a bunch of Yanks talking about 5th aliens.

The bike is a fkin missile..what happened to the theory Superbike riders can't make the transition? Spies spanked him in WSB but is only a cock hair in front of him?

The Honda is the best bike by a mile..Bradl is a rookie and doing great. Why mutherfluckers? He's now't special.

Think about it..if that's at all possible?

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

I knew you couldn't post something using just your own words.

Much like Wosi can't post anything without demonstrating what a tit he is.

Reply to this Topic
DollytheSheep

Sep 12

MandyRam

Thats right you tell them silly men baby

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Thanks Dolly

But as any cloned ovine knows you can't tell stupid people anything, that's why they're stupid.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

From Captain tit Benny..that's a good 'un.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices