Skip to content

Discuss This Aragon MotoGP: Ben Spies vows to attack for podium MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Aragon MotoGP: Ben Spies vows to attack for podium

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Aragon MotoGP: Ben Spies vows to attack for podium

Ben Spies has vowed to throw more caution to the wind in tomorrow’s Motorland Aragon race in a bid to score his first podium in the 2012 MotoGP world championship. The Texan admitted taking a cautious approach in Misano earlier this month just to ensure he finished after a nightmare run of bad luck contributed to him not finishing the previous...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 September 2012 15:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Looks like the sad old man grew some testes

Shame you can't use them though Fooligan eh? The past was yours the future's mine old man.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Go for it Spies.

Its more of a mission for him to finish on the podium at Aragon I hope he does it this time after the way he was cruelly denied last year. The best thing he did here was not push the bike to the limit a second row start is not bad just hope he gets a good start and another problem free race like Misano last time out.

Give em hell Ben!!!!!!!!!!!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Go For it Spies!!

Straight into the gravel trap.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

mandy ramola

If only you knew the truth you would realise what a total plonker you really are.
Now you just sit there and type all your crap because you are so far from the truth you gave my friends and I a great laugh.
Have a nice life you saddo.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

getting a bit touchy these days buell?  let's see where Spies finishes later on .... I for one am not holding my breath for no. 11.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Oh double woe is me..

..for I am such a miserable, negative bastard, ill used by others through no fault of my own.

Bad luck Dovi's spotty arse..10th in the standings three quarters of the way through the season when your team mate on the same bike is just about to wrap up a title and, spanked by satellite riders on lesser machines is piss fkin poor whichever way you look at it.

Not one single podium and only two front row starts out of 14 attempts?

Ponce..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Buelligan

There you go Spies has just shown how goog he really is. Beaten by the two tech3s and just not good enough, Add Stoner and Bradl to the mix and hes Seventh.

Spies is a capable rider ,and deserves to be in the championship ,but is just not good enough to ever be a real contender at this level. A blind man can see that, but you consistently fail to admit it and look foolish.

He's had his chance on a top ride and hasnt made the grade, yet his followers are still spouting the same bollocks and hype as when he first appeared on the scene. Two years of going backwards has proven it was just hype, so man up and accept it.

It childish when you know youve lost an argument to start throwing insults over my Handle and business which you really know nothing about, and does question how my you know about racing if your convinced Spies is the real deal. Put another 6 factory bikes out there and i doubt he would be making the top ten.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

keeping this factual ... Spies is now 102 points behind the one guy that has access to the same machinery as him, after 14 races.  i expect this gap to grow over the next four rounds.

Spies is also 27 points behind rookie Bradl, who has 2 DNFs so far this season.  oh dear, are you sure you've got the right man Mr Ducati?

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Cosher

Its 202 points to keep it factual, Buels right Spies is brilliant i shouldnt laugh at him PFFFFT.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

CCB, you're quite right.  even i couldn't spot that Spies is over 8 race wins behind Lorenzo.  that's not a gap in the points, but a chasm.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices