Skip to content

Discuss This Aragon MotoGP: Third row not a disaster, says Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Aragon MotoGP: Third row not a disaster, says Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Aragon MotoGP: Third row not a disaster, says Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi brushed off a crash that left him on the third row of the grid at the end of qualifying at a cool and cloudy Motorland Aragon this afternoon. Rossi lost the front-end of his factory Ducati GP12 on the entry to the second corner and after walking away unhurt he returned to the track to set a best time...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 September 2012 20:44)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Fk! Sounds like you swallowed a dictionary!

I agree, can't see what value a couple of tired old test riders bring to the team but then they have been guilty of hiring dead wood over the last couple of years, some much more expensive than the few bunches of bananas and peanuts Vito and Franco need, while Prezi's only crime is exposing what an advantage the chief sav swallower has been able to suck out of Ezpeleta in the past and how fucking ordinary he is without it.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

wosi is..

..sober as a Judge, bright as a button this morning CBR11X and looking forward to the racing..

Let me explain..It means that Stoner, because of his suspect work ethic, lack of understanding and inability to keep pointing any machine he's ever ridden in the right direct direction after inheriting a good bike to start with, is useless at development because he prefers to let his admittedly above average skills riding a motorcycle compensate.

Hayden is better than him in this important sphere. Rossi trounces them both.

Bob, why did Prezel pay for Furusawa to fly half way round the world and offer to fall on his sword if he is not culpable? His thick headed engineers ego - I look at the data - has made Ducati a laughing stock.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

morning.

i love the racing ,hmmmmm makes me feel all warm inside.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

respect?

What respect?
SAD

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

bob the dog murderer

btw get your old name back! 'hound' reminds me of the useless, good for nuthin' mutts I've had to take on the dreaded one way trip to the back paddock with the shovel.

sounds like you are a dog killer !!!

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

In anciet Rome, there was a poem...

Where's the fkn rabbit Wosi? I think it's a hare and prolly one from your arse! Fuck me, you'll be running in circles in a state of confusion now that another pom has kicked Flo's arse!

Wosidogalossi... Italian wannabe! Haha hahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahaha. Fkn tragic!

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Haha..not as tragic as Australia having no strength in depth. Does everyone ride a scooter over there or what?

Who's Bob shouting for next year then..or are you buying a V8 to go watch Casey? hehehe..

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Hmmm

Fair point on the result cockbreath I can't argue that one. Enjoy the q tomorrow.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Wosi, even Grandma drives a thumpin great V8 in Oz! Don't get scared, your fkn Golfs, Meganes etc are fine... for fkn hairdressers and soccer players! Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahaha...

Next year? Always the underdog Wosi and with Caramello running the circus, there's plenty to choose from eh? Might be a dry spell coming but you can bet that one and only shrivelled up gooley when there is an Aussie there, he'll be a front runner and get full support from his countrymen, something the English seem allergic to.

Anyway, we all know the relevance of the series has reached an all time low and that's not allowing for the fact that the fastest and most exciting rider in the history of the sport will be hoaring around on his AG100 instead of the second best bike on the grid.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

He's Bullwinkle HAHAHAHA

Heres an idea for his latest helmet, a Moose pulling a gerbil out of his Pasta shute, with "Not Again" plastered across the back roflmao.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices