Skip to content

Discuss This Aragon MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow surprised with front row MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Aragon MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow surprised with front row

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Aragon MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow surprised with front row

Cal Crutchlow admitted he didn’t expect to challenge for his third successive front row start after he qualified behind dominant Spanish duo Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa at the Motorland Aragon this afternoon. The British rider clocked a best time of 1.49.576 to finish just 0.084s behind Pedrosa in second and 0.172s behind factory Yamaha rider Lorenzo in pole position. The Monster...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 September 2012 20:50)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Super super..Superman.

Faster than a speeding bullet.
More powerful than a locomotive.
Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

Yes, it's SuperCal - who can change the course of mighty rivers, bend steel with his bare hands, and who, disguised as mild mannered Calvin Crurchlow, fights the never ending battle for Truth, Justice and the stiff English upper lip.

Well..faster than Dovi and Spies anyway. That'll do me.

Reply to this Topic
CJeffrey

Aug 12

CJeffrey says:

Not to me it wasn't

Not to me it wasn't, Cal was bang on the pace for most of the session and only pipped at the end by the two riders fighting for the championship. Hopefully Cal can get himself on the podium again tomorrow would be great to see.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Cal rules, never been more wrong about any Moto Gp rider! I reckoned Cal would be less than average at GP level? And well i was so wrong

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Please Cal!

Get a good start, keep the human road block behind for the first lap and bring home the podium your talent deserves.

Reply to this Topic
TheJoeSoap

May 12

TheJoeSoap says:

It appears to me that Cal has been given the best of what Tech 3 has to offer since Dovi signed to Ducati for next year.

If that is the case, it puts Dovi's performance prior to that in perspective, as Cal was so close to Dovi and now the roles are reversed Dovi is way off Cal's pace.

Am I right?

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Keep it rubber-side-down and get another good placing Cal.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

dovizioslow baaaah

CAL faster again the sheep are worried and so should Ducati be Baaah

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Cal

I dont know why Cal should be surprised , he's a very very fast rider .Best of luck to him .People slag hm off , but theres a lot of random chance problems with bike racing , the limit is so narrow only takes a bit of grit where there wasnt previously and it can mean the difference between a win and smashed ankle as Stoner can atest.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Hmmmm

Mornin practice dosent really matter .

Cal's on the front row , saying that , there's a good chance he'll be back in 15th place by the time he get's to the first corner.

Good luck Cal.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Huh!!

Not when you are already on the front row.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices