Skip to content

Discuss This Aragon MotoGP: Pedrosa eases to victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Aragon MotoGP: Pedrosa eases to victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Aragon MotoGP: Pedrosa eases to victory

Repsol Honda rider Dani Pedrosa dominated today's MotoGP race at Aragon to win from Jorge Lorenzo by over six seconds. Lorenzo took the lead from the start, with Pedrosa close behind. Pedrosa passed Lorenzo after a handful of laps before easing in to the distance. Lorenzo tried to keep pace with Pedrosa but suffered a rear end slide and was unable...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 September 2012 14:37)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Well done...

.....to Cal .

Get well soon Haydon.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

How dull was that?

Who the fck directs the TV coverage?

Week after week we see what must be half the 45 minute race filled with replays, pit shots and following riders on their own..it's a joke and very, very annoying.

This weekend we had one on track battle for third and missed virtually all the live overtakes while the director chose to concentrate on incidental shite..how often have we missed good last lap action to watch the winner cruise over the line?

Dorna are doing the sport absolutely no favours and need a change of policy or maybe outsource the coverage to a firm who understand how to put together a show.

There is very little decent action as it goes, so to miss what is obviously the pick of a bad job is borderline criminal.

They should put MotoGP on first and finish with Moto2 with the tiddlers sandwiched inbetween.

A disgraceful state of affairs.

Hayden's crash was a peach..glad to hear he's not too smacked up.

If I was Rossi I'd slap Rea.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Dani

Dani, he's the man on fire, tuck Casey in behind him for the rest of the races, and he's still in with a chance of the championship.

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

If I was Rossi

Id try to remember you can't just ride through people, you need to go round them.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Edge of Seat

Moto3   Moto2   Wsbk   BSB  Supersport  all edge of seat nailbiting excitement Cue MotoGp the pinnacle of Motorcycle racing and development ..... Yawn  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  Changes must be made.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

Hmmmmm

Rea on the best bike and only finishes 7th,thats the disgrace...

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Another

Mature ride from Rae .

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

acanada, not sure what planet you're on pal, but that was a good result for Rea.

Dani is riding ther wheels off the Honda at present, as he knows it's win or bust because of the points situation in the standings.  if Stoner is back for Motegi, it'll be interesting to see how Lorenzo responds to Dani's new rear gunner (assuming that Stoner will do the decent thing and do whatever he can to help Dani where possible).  i'm not writing off this season just yet - one poor finish for Lorenzo (unlikely i admit) and it's all back into the melting pot.  by the same token though, Dani needs wins from here on in.

and why on earth did Nicky stick manfully to the Duke as he headed for the tyre barrier?  surely he should have binned it beforehand .... or does he have career aspirations as the Kentucky Human Cannonball?

Spies follows normal 2012 form .... flatters to deceive on Friday and Saturday, makes slight mistakes and gets overtaken on Sunday. ho hum.  you just knew it was only a matter of time before Dovi and Cal got past him.

all of which pales into insignificance after the Moto 3 and Moto 2 treats.  if only the impossible could be achieved and we could have a 'Moto 1' series .....

Reply to this Topic
blue200tdi

Dec 10

blue200tdi says:

I can only assume Nicky thought that was an air barrier and decided it would do less damge to just hit it. That was a very funny accident, even my five year old was laughing. Glad he's ok though!

Rossi ...

... beaten by Rea - what a disgrace.

Rossi needs to ask himself some serious questions after this performance.

What? Rossi was way faster, that's why he nearly rammed straight into the back of Rea!! Any how, I for one think Rea is doing a good job, I doubt many of you could jump on that Honda and get anywhere near the front let alone win a race!!

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Acanada46

A few weeks ago you stated there was a pattern emerging in the way Ducati went & where Honda were now heading... now, because a rookie beats Rossi on it, matching his lap times, it's the best bike on the grid... make your mind up. If things don't go well next year I have a feeling you'll be accusing Yamaha of setting up a bike that only JL can ride... the evidence is already there!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices