Skip to content

Discuss This Aragon MotoGP: Pedrosa eases to victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Aragon MotoGP: Pedrosa eases to victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Aragon MotoGP: Pedrosa eases to victory

Repsol Honda rider Dani Pedrosa dominated today's MotoGP race at Aragon to win from Jorge Lorenzo by over six seconds. Lorenzo took the lead from the start, with Pedrosa close behind. Pedrosa passed Lorenzo after a handful of laps before easing in to the distance. Lorenzo tried to keep pace with Pedrosa but suffered a rear end slide and was unable...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 September 2012 14:37)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Hmm

Pasport rider, like Pedrosa, Marquez, Hayden, Spies, Bautista, Rossi and another certain Italian on an Italian bike next year.

What it comes down to is this. He needs to improve next year. I'm saying can he? You're saying he can't. I didn't think he should of got the ride at the time.I thought J Rea would of been a better choice. But he's done ok so far and has done well enough to get another year. Next year he needs to take another step up, certainly if he wants to stay at Yamaha. Can he do it? Maybe.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

baahbennyfit hmmm is it today

You get your hand out So you can keep your sky and broadband connected you sad meaningless pond life,the tv and pc screen the only things not covered in dust you glassback

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Dovi has no class..

...I mean, did you see the size of that snotball hanging out of his gargantuan hooter? - sweet mother of god, it had snow on its lower slopes!..

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

It dont matter whos on what bike

Its just the racing so predictable same two riders swapping postitions every other race or two . Probably theres at least 7 riders capable of winning its just macherinery restricting them and thats not a good spectable for race fans .As I pointed out before the Bsb supersport race AND Moto2  alone was and probably be more exciting than this years entire Moto Gp season !

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Can't wait for next year when Crutchlow hands Dovi his arse every race, had the pace this season but its only his second year and he's still on a learning curve, couple of self inflicted errors, a bit too careful first couple of laps of races but with another year and winter testing behind him he could really flourish next year.

Fair play to Dovi he rides a wide bike, but that's about it, never going to challenge at the very top, he's just an averagely quick, reliable rider with a wide bike. Never be anything more.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Mmmmm..

The thinking man's MCN poster schizoid Benny, has little else to do but think - as he struggles with the quick crossword in The unemployed miner & steelworkers monthly freebie..while picking his prepuce down in tumbleweed central.

A bit like Dovi will be thinking.."Why the fk did I come and ride for this shower of shit".. this time next year. He might also think and wished he had made a better effort while riding a Repsol for the biggest and best manufacturer for three years..

Crutchlow may not be over blessed in the grey matter department, some would say he puts his mouth into gear too quickly.. much like the spineless Welsh mammal lover here. Baaa.

Who gives a fk though, he's a bike racer not a free loading politician, banker or bitter little doley exploiting the benefits system, taking the piss out of normal hard-working people who have a bit of self-esteem and pride.

Cal's fast though, very fast. He's brave, extremely determined and has goolies the size of water melons..admirable traits for his chosen profession, that have helped him prove beyond all doubt to a lot of knockers, he deserves his place at the MotoGP table.

He has way more potential going forward and will live long and prosper while Dovi must be thinking about saving every single penny from that fat two year factory contract for a not too distant rainy day.

Pesonally, I for one would love to see the Welsh get the independence they keep pissing and whining on about. It might wise them up a bit..make them a little more understanding of the demands and harsh realities this modern world throws up. That to be a player you first have to earn respect from your contemporaries. Take, take, take while giving fk all back gets you nothing to be happy about. It goes some way to explaining the aimless dis-satisfaction and resentment.

Chas Davis understands this..which is why he got the fk out of there as quick as possible and speaks with an English accent, seeking to put distance between himself and the view most have of his bitter, ungrateful cuntrymen.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Shout it out.

I love Italian ass.........cal better job than you,I have a job better than you, you have no job,no real friends,no Point in living. Just jump.......

Reply to this Topic
AdieMonk

Jul 09

AdieMonk says:

Hmmmmmm

you're quite right.  Dovi is beating Cal in just about every area.  Podiums, points, and the number of times they have been lapped in a MotoGP race.  Dovi 1, Crutchlow 0.

Dovi is a class act, and I like him a lot, ditto Crutchlow.  I'm happy as long as either of the satellite Yam's score a podium.

Oh, how many front row starts has Dovi had this year?  It's a serious question, I'm not trolling I promise....

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

result

not at all you italian breadstick sucker,great days racing and podium for redding which was quality and another good fight by the tech boys ,important to secure points toward keeping 5th in the championship too, dovi does have better race pace i agree with you there but he also has more experience , a lot more i may add but again it was there for the taking and cal probs was going as fast as he could go so fair play. wont be the same when he rides the duke tho so smile away sheep snogger. enjoy it while it lasts. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CJeffrey

Aug 12

CJeffrey says:

Pedrosa

Pedrosa is on fire, if he didn't have that problem at Misano he could of been right on Lorenzos case in the championship standings. All Pedrosa needs to do is keep this momentum up going into the following few rounds and make Lorenzo make a mistake somewhere and he'll be right back in the hunt for the championship.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices