Skip to content

Discuss This Silverstone BSB: Lowes does the double British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Silverstone BSB: Lowes does the double

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil Wain  says:

Silverstone BSB: Lowes does the double

Alex Lowes completed a sensational double in the second British Superbike Championship race on Sunday afternoon, in what was, arguably, one of the greatest BSB races ever. With less than a second covering the top five for much of the race, it all came down to a final lap sort out between Lowes, Shane Byrne and Josh Brookes but a thrilling...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 September 2012 17:49)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Ripper50

Ignorant cuss or plain stupid?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Well if Shakey wins

It will make good last years debacle.cracking races though and a twin win indeed for the former double vision Rider Alex Lowes ,well done,Did anyone notice Josh Brookes's smiling mush on the podium ? took it really well I thought ,sport !

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

Shakey

it was a brilliant meeting at Silverstone (makes a change from all the meetings and races cut short when it rains)

great to see Lowes win

but i have to say i do hope shakey takes the title as he has turned into a rite top bloke given how he don't whinge about tough overtakes and just gets his head down , when he came back from gps i went off him as he was up his own arse hole like most ex gp riders are and kept saying he would win this and this but didn't WIN F ALL ON THE SUZUKI but this last couple of seasons he has turned into a top bloke and a top rider BIG RESPECT

I HOPE HE TAKES THE TITLE HE DESERVES IT

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices