Skip to content

Discuss This Aragon MotoGP: Valentino Rossi rues first lap error MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Aragon MotoGP: Valentino Rossi rues first lap error

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Aragon MotoGP: Valentino Rossi rues first lap error

Valentino Rossi fought back from dead last to eighth place after a costly first lap error in yesterday’s Motorland Aragon MotoGP race. The Italian had to run off the track in the braking zone at the final corner on the opening lap after he almost tangled with British rider Jonathan Rea. The close call dropped Rossi to the back of the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 October 2012 11:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Like taking candy from a baby with you Benny..pick your game up tosser, I'm getting bored.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Simpleton Jack

I didn't question why Rossi slowed in the last few laps. I said it was strange he should say he was able to maintain his pace until the last lap (as they seem to have solved rear tyre wear)

His last few laps were at a slower pace running in free space than his earlier laps coming through the field. His last two laps were nearly 1 second slower than his early laps.

Clear enough?

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Gawd

I've just read 'War and Peace' cover to cover, and this fkng thread's still going. Now where did that looser Smith finish, I'm off to collect my winnings on the Moto2 thread, lol.

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Smith

5th (with a 2nd rate bike) which means your wrong as you said 6th at the very best.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Wosi...

Wosi - "Rea was looking to take Hayden on power and was over half way to the left of the track"

Wosi - "Rea moved over a good 10 foot from the inside"

So the track is either less than 6m wide or there was enough room to drive a bus through? You really are clutching at straws on this one.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

MrKrabs

check my post, I predicted 5th or 6th at best, so not such a slow bike, just race craft and kohonas, and he's got it made. Now where was that virtual tenner lol.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Nice try Jack but no cigar. Yet again you miss the point. Did I ask why his lap times slowed? No I didn't. Do I care whether they slowed or got quicker? No I don't.

Read it again and spot your mistake. Stop trying to be clever and maybe you'll read the statement for what it was.

The clue is that the point being made was entirely about what Rossi said.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Jack, you soppy shirt lifter..pay attention and stay off the drugs.

This is about Val mainly & Nick a bit..hahaha

Reply to this Topic
jackinthebox

Dec 11

jackinthebox says:

I get it

Ignorant as well as stupid.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I doubt you get it regular at all..lighten up pal.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices