Skip to content

Discuss This Aragon MotoGP: Valentino Rossi rues first lap error MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Aragon MotoGP: Valentino Rossi rues first lap error

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Aragon MotoGP: Valentino Rossi rues first lap error

Valentino Rossi fought back from dead last to eighth place after a costly first lap error in yesterday’s Motorland Aragon MotoGP race. The Italian had to run off the track in the braking zone at the final corner on the opening lap after he almost tangled with British rider Jonathan Rea. The close call dropped Rossi to the back of the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (01 October 2012 11:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

He gets it, but not in the way you meant...

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

I get it
Ignorant as well as stupid.

Remind me, what was the question again?

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

cornbowl

i cant find the thread but im positive you said 6th at best, anyway Brad was 2 secs off the win on his Vespa with fairings so out of principal the vitual tenner should be mine, I need it to buy 10 cans of virtual Stella.

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

If  he can do this on a bike that doesn't behave , what's he going to be like on one that does as it's told.

You can't accuse Ducati of not trying  and I rekcon withi 2 years that bike will be top dog.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Hey Nitrous

Your question was one directed at Casey Stoner at the end of 2010. We saw the answer throughout 2011.

As for Rossi, he might shuffle himself up a place or two on the M1, but let's face it, he doesn't have the skill set to ramp it up anymore than that now does he?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

You know Wosi's flapping and all at sea

when he turns on one of his own soft yellow underbelly kind.

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

There's some very short sighted views on here. Some of them think a 9 times work champion loses his skills and grunt over night because he's on bike that doesn't behave.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Some may think that Nitro

I don't. The plain fact of the matter is others have advanced their riding skills beyond the means of Rossi. The man himself (to his credit) admits it. Only Oompa Loompa's keep their eyes and ears firmly shut. Then again it's especially hard to open a closed mind, and rather pointless when most of them are empty to start with.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

confused.com

who or what do you think you are telling people to lighten up pal?

wosi is just plain ol wosi Benny, I mean..Rev, Blood, Mandy, Flob, Hmmm..etc.

Nostro..Casey doesn't seem to have advanced his riding skills very much this year?

He's getting beaten by a man who's won nothing in MotoGP and many would say is a very lucky to still have an HRC seat after SEVEN years of failing to do what he's been handsomely paid for?

Do you think Dani would still have a job there if Honda were sponsored by..say Rothmans or FIAT?

No fawning, blatantly bias, orange fanboy retorts please.. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

A categoric yes Wosi

Pedrosa has been in the running for the title in the last three years until rotten luck took him out;

2010. A mechanic error casued Pedrosa to crash and damage himself just as he was building momentum and pressure on Lorenzo as the season drew to a close

2011. A damn fool in a fright wig wiped him out with a ludicriously dangerous 'pass'. Pedro was right in the hunt at that point of the season.

2012. A pincer movement of stupidity by Race Direction and Barbera look to have scuppered this year too in all probability. Pedrosa could well have won four races on the bounce without that fiasco.

But nah, you don't rate a 19 times Motogp winner who still performs week in week out. You prefer to languish with your memories of a washed up old yellow clown and his halcyon days of beating up on Max, Marco and Sete with the help of Uncle Carmelo and Michelin.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices