Skip to content

Discuss This Aragon MotoGP: Jonathan Rea satisfied with seventh MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Aragon MotoGP: Jonathan Rea satisfied with seventh

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Aragon MotoGP: Jonathan Rea satisfied with seventh

Jonathan Rea declared himself satisfied to finish his second MotoGP appearance in seventh position at the Motorland Aragon yesterday, but admitted his inexperience with the level of sophisticated electronics had prevented him from challenging for the top six. Rea finished in a lonely seventh but after finishing 43 seconds behind race winner Jorge Lorenzo in Misano, he was happy to have...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 October 2012 12:15)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jizwizard

Oct 10

jizwizard says:

hmmmmmmm

fucking knob jockey. dont really post on these forums as most comments from yourself and others are trolling crap. i would love to see all these people who spout shit get on one of these machines and ride the arse off of it.

all these guys who ride these bikes are heroes, all the way down to club level. i have no favourites as they all deserve praise. this is not football. this is a real mans game. so fucking grow up with the comments and bullshit spouting or get GTFO.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Double up..

Don't think we'll see him back..he's now't special.

Effectively slowest prototype rider while riding the best bike on the planet?..a bike that makes an alien out of lightweight, serial chumps like Pedrosa is nothing to be satisfied about.

He has been a very good little tea-bagging company boy though - saying all the right things with his brown nose weged firmly up Uncle Shuei's crack - so you never know, eh?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
jizwizard

Oct 10

jizwizard says:

wosi

You seem to know your stuff lol. Twat. Given his time on the bike you couldn't ask for more. Being just seconds down on another rider who is used to being on a prototype machine is nothing to be sniffed at.

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

gotta laugh

at some of the seasoned arm chair experts. best bike? so what? ask Ben Spies why he couldnt beat the satellite tech 3s. Johnny can hold his head high, given the limited time he has had aswell as the constant swapping of bikes, 7th place and only 30 seconds or so behind the winner is respectable. Your done a massive fan of yours proud :) Good on ya JR

Reply to this Topic
TBayliss21

Oct 12

TBayliss21 says:

WOSI

You are a complete twat, I really dont see why you have an account because all you ever do is cry and complain about everything...My advice to you would be to go and find a good hole and curl up in it and die you asshole. Id like to see you saying all you have to say to the peoples faces

Reply to this Topic
CJeffrey

Aug 12

CJeffrey says:

Well done Rea

Well done Rea. He couldn't of done anymore in the circumstances given to him at the time. To be lapping with riders on similar bikes who have been riding in MotoGP for years is a great acheivement with little track time on the bike. The factory Honda i don't think is the easiset bike on the grid to ride, yes is quick but its a weapon of a machine at the same time. Hopefully what Rea has shown over the last few weeks in MotoGP will get him a ride in MotoGP in the near future.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Well.. wash my mouth out!

I take it all back..Jonny Rea is definetly an Alien in waiting? Hahaha

Makes you wonder what Sykes would have done on that bike though, doesn't it?

Reply to this Topic
oirishjack

Sep 12

oirishjack says:

wosi what a wanker

wosi what a twat your becoming,what would sykes do with that bike? probably fuk all, like hes done with the factory wsbk yamaha, and not enough with the super quick kawasaki,im not knocking sykes ,but rea has beat him endlessly over the years,whats your fkn point,you just spittin  your dummy because rea duffed up flossi a little

Reply to this Topic
jizwizard

Oct 10

jizwizard says:

Don't think anybody mentioned that he would be an alien. There is no reason to put the guy down after his performance with such little time on the bike. Plus he is not going to push to the absolute like the others just to throw it down the road with little experience I front of the hrc bosses. All they want is data from him.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

And anyone with an in tact cranium

Should take Hmmmmmm bop benny hog troll seriously ? look up Irony mandy benny bubble dick splash,Dovi is going to whoop em on the duke eh buttplug just like he did on the Repsol HRC Full Factory HONDA .yeah right Hmmmm bop:lol:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices