Skip to content

Discuss This Aragon MotoGP: Jonathan Rea satisfied with seventh MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Aragon MotoGP: Jonathan Rea satisfied with seventh

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Aragon MotoGP: Jonathan Rea satisfied with seventh

Jonathan Rea declared himself satisfied to finish his second MotoGP appearance in seventh position at the Motorland Aragon yesterday, but admitted his inexperience with the level of sophisticated electronics had prevented him from challenging for the top six. Rea finished in a lonely seventh but after finishing 43 seconds behind race winner Jorge Lorenzo in Misano, he was happy to have...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 October 2012 12:15)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Bbaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Factory fail bbaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

oirishjack..

Tap o th marnin Sir..

Benny's right..don't take ol wosi's line today as gospel. He's just testing the nationalistic waters and seems to have plenty of feedback, thanks.

Jonny's done good, even if he did blow Nakamotos goat..seemingly a little too corporate and keen to take himself seriously, a bit like you. Good luck to the kid.

How's it go Benny?

I've never been proved wrong before, so you can accept it as fact..

So, your soppy bollocks are a top MCN player and insightful commentator?

Jasus..that's fkin priceless, hahaha..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Wosi

Just because Rea rides in a similar graceful manner to Schwantz is no reason for him to be as empty headed the Texan. The young man has drive and ambition, not your cup of tea I know Wosi, but these are attributes to admire.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Ben..? Son..?..Listen to wosi now..

No foaming..just tittering disbelief pal.

I've yet to see you put forward a sensible, measured point of view of your own on anything. You just regurgitate what's on the net at best. Most of the time the only way you get people to respond is by being rude and abusive..it's not contentious debate. You can't possibly carry on like that with people in real life because you wouldn't be walking around if you did. 

It shows you up as an obsessive, attention seeking lightweight.

Saying this..there are flashes of intelligence and humour that mark Benny's lighter side as having potential.

Why don't you let go of the dark side sunshine..I'm sure you'd ultimately get more satisfaction? Don't get me wrong, now't wrong with grown-up banter to back up a point..it's just you're so fkin negative all the time.

It's not big or clever..can you make the change? Do you want to?

Drive and ambition? 10 years waiting in line at Honda, hoping to gain favour and be handed an opportunity? To be promoted by attrition?

Sounds like a safe option to me. But hey!..that's the Honda way. Cap doffing employees are well thought of..a good career move to brown nose and wait rather than make it happen yourself?

As the great, late Barry Sheene once said..Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out and meet the bloody thing!

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Rea

As well as Rea has done with the Repsol bike he never really got the chance to race it.
Not his fault but both races he basically rode round on his own which did not really show his potential which is last factory bike but that is to be expected considering how little time he had on the bike.
Will we see him back...who knows.....is he capable of winning in GP....cant see it myself.
Best off in WSB in my opnion.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Well you have tied yourself up in a knot of Gordian proportions there Buelli

So Rea didn't show his full potential - which according to you is last factory bike - yet the last factory bike to finish at Aragon was one Valentino Rossi?

If the point you're trying to make is Rea has more potential than Rossi then I'm inclined to agree.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

"Bitterness"..says the #1 player of that game?

wosi don't do bitter Ben. He does anger, doesn't suffer fools gladly, says his piece and moves on without remorse or bad feeling. It's pretty simple really and saves a lot of fkin about and confusion.

I'd agree Nostro..given his age and achievment level so far, Rea has more potential than Rossi..who has achieved rather a lot. He's not a faster or better rider though. 

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Thanks for the sycophantic apology Benny lad..accepted.

wosi knows you hold him in the very highest regard and it's encouraging to see you attempting to put your jealousy and bitterness issues to bed. Keep it up son.

If you're passing - tomoz being wednesday and all - feel free to drop in, I'll do you an autograph.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Don't know about a cheeky smile Ben..you're making wosi blush with your kind words. Really..there's no need.

There are many informed and worthwhile contributors here at the cathederal of free speaking race forum. Sadly, a few of the notable highly regarded have gone missing over the last year, put off no doubt by one or two - or is that three, four, five, ad infinitum - crude, uninformed, resentful, borderline schizophrenic personalities seeking attention and dominating these hallowed boards with utter tripe. Meaningful racing discourse sometimes seems to take a back seat to their egotistical prevarication.

Keep up the progress and I'm sure you too can help in turning MCN around once more into a place where genuine race fans come to discuss different aspects of the game. Perhaps you'd like to start by adding something thoughtful on Rea's performance while deputising for Stoner?

Go on..I know you can do it?

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Oh Buell

That was priceless........!!!

Can we have some more please

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale