Skip to content

Discuss This Aragon MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow misses podium on last lap MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Aragon MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow misses podium on last lap

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Aragon MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow misses podium on last lap

Cal Crutchlow refused to be too downbeat after he narrowly missed scoring a second podium in the last three MotoGP races at the Motorland Aragon yesterday. The British rider had been locked in a race long duel with Monster Yamaha Tech 3 teammate Andrea Dovizioso that went right down to the last lap. But it was the Italian who took his sixth...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (01 October 2012 12:29)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Mr Krabs

word association,  super fast? super talented? and super hungry? = 'Sadley' Smith. the only thing Cal needn't worry about next year, is being able to beat his team mate, that duffer Smith, and Dovi will be relegated well down the pack on the Desmoditchit, unless there's a miracle with the German/Italian mongrel effort.lol

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Cornbowl

You're right, Cal will have  less pressure from his team mate next year, but he will find it difficult to get on the podium. Although he can take comfort from the fact that he will be beating his current team mate.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Hmmmmm

This land of yours bennyflobhogmandy hmmmm I smell a bog at the end of your council allotment where you drink your meths and take your medication ,Anyway Have you ever met Dovi ,or seen him race at any track in the flesh ,can you drive?. if so what battery life does your scooter have/,and CH987 shares my view it seems ,your nuts !

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Hmmm well I did have

A porka,so could be torchy you old battery boy

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Hmmm well I did have

A porka,so could be torchy you old battery boy