Skip to content

Discuss This Aragon MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow misses podium on last lap MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Aragon MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow misses podium on last lap

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Aragon MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow misses podium on last lap

Cal Crutchlow refused to be too downbeat after he narrowly missed scoring a second podium in the last three MotoGP races at the Motorland Aragon yesterday. The British rider had been locked in a race long duel with Monster Yamaha Tech 3 teammate Andrea Dovizioso that went right down to the last lap. But it was the Italian who took his sixth...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 October 2012 12:29)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Tough luck for the brave British bulldog..

I bet Dovi get's a road-rage smack every week in the real world, the way he drives.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

What a fight between them both

was great viewing

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

pathetic

your life is sheepshagger.

Reply to this Topic
IcantRIDEaBIKE

Aug 09

HMMMMMMMMM:

I'm guessing you're that bellend BennyHedgehog?

I don't often comment, but you sir are a complete shirt front!

Sling your hook cocksmoker

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Crutchlow and Dovi

These 2 are putting on a great show  lately ,I think Dovi just has that finesse Cal doesn't have quite yet .Great rides by both though , showing why Ben really shouldnt have retained his ride in the Factory squad as was expected earlier in the season ;that should have been Cals , although Dovi is well worth a factory bike , he's had his shot and didnt quite make it .Likeable chap Dovi is ,despite certain Trolly types trying to make people dislike him : BENNY .I hope you are simply trolling mcn commenst , if youre not , you have some issues young man.

Reply to this Topic
CJeffrey

Aug 12

CJeffrey says:

Unlucky

Unlucky Cal, you tried and thats all we can ask really. On a one off lap Cal is the faster of the two but Dovi just has that race craft that Cal is lacking at the moment but i'm sure it'll come soon enough. But yet again Cal and Dovi had another great battle and was a great viewing.

Reply to this Topic
tobyj

Jul 12

tobyj says:

I guess your repeated comments eluding

to your belief that Cal C looks like a primate Hmmmmmmmmmm.

I am guessing that your must be a muscular perfectly proportoned adonis, who is naturally gifted at all sports, or possibly the polar opposite.

Now this is obviously pure conjecture on my behalf,because I haven't seen you in the flesh or witnessed any of your acomplishments. I would really appreciate it if you could point me towards any pictures or video of yourself or prefably you in action on a motorcycle, or in any other real sport.

Unfortunately Without this reference, then I  too have to assume that you are an average fairly intelgent bloke, who currently has a severe obessive problem which is steadily taking over his life.

Reply to this Topic
jonnyrocket

Mar 09

jonnyrocket says:

a right pair...

of charlies writing on ere, well done mr crutchlow, both you and dovi made a pretty boring race interesting.  good clean racing no stupid antics, dovi stated he enjoyed it too. let's hope it can be as close next time out.

as for the monkey thing i'm not sure wot you guys are writing about, i hope one day he (cal) meets you guys and gives you all a good whooping...strange comments from a group of wannabees,  if you don't like the articles he produces ... then don't read em.

your aye...  

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Benny...

You do make me laugh with some of your comments. They are daft and a little (tongue in cheek!!) one sided but it is like a comedy on here and although you and Wosi wind me up sometimes with your bullshit, I always come away laughing! Keep it up!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Benny bubble sick sad act

Your a repetitive buffoon with to much time on his hands ,The monkey my simpleton goat/sheep worrier is no other than you, you dime bar.All you have going on in your tiny twisted mind is to go on about your love of Dovi and your dislike of Cal ,Neither of which you have met I would guess ,Have you ever attended a GP or a race meeting ?emptying the bins at Aberdare doesn't count taffy,Do something for us all Get a job a loving Sheep or sectioned,It will soon be winter and your bi weekly post gp sputum opportunity will be gone ,What will you do then go paddling at Barmouth you lunatic,MCN time you sought out this sick individual and named and shamed it,my guess it's got webbed feet

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices