Skip to content

Discuss This Aragon MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow misses podium on last lap MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Aragon MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow misses podium on last lap

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Aragon MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow misses podium on last lap

Cal Crutchlow refused to be too downbeat after he narrowly missed scoring a second podium in the last three MotoGP races at the Motorland Aragon yesterday. The British rider had been locked in a race long duel with Monster Yamaha Tech 3 teammate Andrea Dovizioso that went right down to the last lap. But it was the Italian who took his sixth...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 October 2012 12:29)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

ow01fogno1

bennybloodbubblehmmmmmm was ment to be a wank but his mother sat on the mess his dad made on the sheets, the bitch should have had an abortion and MCN would be a nicer place.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

yes then was it

god you may as well put your tears on screen when you read that benny ,how compared to YOU how is cal a failed motorcyle racer??

contract for next season with yamaha on a prototype m1 machine in moto gp.failure because you think he is a monkey boy not know this for a fact ,so where did you career end then dream girl??

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

coz

amen to that,harsh tho but fair.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Binthere

Aug 12

Binthere says:

I think John Reynolds had a BSA or at least I think it was him when I passed him one time going through Nuttall.

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Hmmmmm..

I normally steer well clear of forums but ,jesus,that muppet got my goat this time. Just how can a clueless,noi-mark troll like Benny...Hmmmmm...whatever he goes by this week call Crutchlow,Factory WSB rider and race winner and 5th in the championship that season ,WSS Champion,Moto GP podium place and currently 5th in the standings in his 2nd season, a failed racer? He isnt the best but he is certainly head and shoulders above anybody that is sittting tapping away at their keyboard on this website and certainly has more talent on a bike that that idiot has in his bedsore ridden arse...

Jesus what a twat...

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Like I have said I'll say it again I've limited my posts on here due to one boring Dovi loving twat spouting shoite I may not be Cal's biggest fan but he has achieved way more then you have Bennyshoite.

GET A LIFE dickhead.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Chaps

Dont feed the troll

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

His championship is between him, Dovi, Bautista, Bradl and a lacklustre Spies and maybe Rossi when the dukes at it's best. That makes him 2nd in his class which is pretty good... Given the time Dovi has in the class, on the bikes, and the tracks and Cal would give him a real run for his money.. Expect Cal to thrash him every weekend next year for sure.. Cals biggest problem is how far behind the honda, the yams going to be next year, already looks a long way off.. No doubt Rossi will take over the testing mantle when he returns despite the blather, Jorge will be lucky to hold on this year after getting hammered last year and is at th emo 2nd best by not an inconsiderable margin.. Go Cal.

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Hmmmmm.

No,thats called getting beaten by your team mate....Being a failure is being no good at all in whatever it is that you are trying to do... How can you call somebody,anybody,that has won a world title in one of the toughest classes in motorcycle racing,that has won WSB races in his first year at that level,that has stepped on a Moto GP podium and is regularly sticking it on the front row in the premier class, a failed racer?  Its a ridiculous statement by anybody but certainly by somebody that couldnt even come close to any kind of similar achievements .

If you dont like the bloke,fair enough,if you dont think he is as good as another rider,fair enough,but to call any racer who has that kind of record so far in his career a failure is just stupid and doesnt even come close to standing up.

Rossi didnt beat Rea,does that make him(9 world titles,100 odd wins) a failed racer then?

Just stop talking bollocks for once man and actually get out and do something rather than sitting behind a keyboard and slagging off people that actually are out there doing what you can't.

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Hmmmmm

Thats it, my rant is over and im out of here,i really have got better things to do than waste time with that twat,but jesus the dickhead needs a shrink.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle