Skip to content

Discuss This Aragon MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow misses podium on last lap MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Aragon MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow misses podium on last lap

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Aragon MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow misses podium on last lap

Cal Crutchlow refused to be too downbeat after he narrowly missed scoring a second podium in the last three MotoGP races at the Motorland Aragon yesterday. The British rider had been locked in a race long duel with Monster Yamaha Tech 3 teammate Andrea Dovizioso that went right down to the last lap. But it was the Italian who took his sixth...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 October 2012 12:29)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Hmmmmmm

Still waiting to discuss Dovis career at Repsol

Stig.

'I had hoped hearing the news from Wales today you were busier than normal helping the local Bobbies' 

Where does that imply the village idiot.

I have a 3 year old daughter

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Leave us Alone

every day - day in  day out  morning noon and night     on every friggin thread   there is a childish moronic retard  hijacking every subject Everywhere under numerous idiotic names.   Nothing valid to say about anything.  Sits in his dark pit like a predator waiting to prey on anyone to attempts to post a comment.  Many of my friends no longER bother with thesE forums because of this stupid braindead idiot who has nothing better to do day or night except ridicule and belittle all and sundry.      Mate     some people would like to post comments and talk to other like-minded bikers without your inane and worthless jibes..   FOR GODS SAKE SOD OFF AND LEAVE US ALONE !!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Pathetic Creep

couldn't resist  could you  always have to have the last word.    PATHETIC!  

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

It's all getting a bit angry around here

And why are you dissing Wosi?

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Hmmmmmm

Yes let's talk about racing.

Let's talk about Dovis failure at Honda.

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

Nowt stopping you letting Cal know how you feel about him.

http://www.calcrutchlow.com/Contact-6574.html . He's also on Twitter... https://twitter.com/calcrutchlow... Glad to be of assistance...

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

You're never alone with a Schizophrenic

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Tripitaka

Revbenny, MandyRam,Hmmmmmm,Flob,bloodbubble, I'm beginning to wonder if I'm him as well. Some days he's the only one on here posting comments to himself.

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Bloodbubble

Your always popping up in the gooseberry fool's defence   are you his brother ?  

The only people filling this thread up with shit are those coming on to complain about posts they don't like while not actually posting anything constructive themselves.

Serously mate if you really believe that then your brain is a twisted as his.  Every day every thread morning noon and night it's beyond a joke  everything hijacked and twisted. The man is retarded.

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Ok

My one and only comment to you -  I'm not a blind Crutchlow fan the man has a ragged style but he is the most successful Brit of the last 20 years he may never get any better but at least he's out there doing it.

Now Fuck Off!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices