Skip to content

Discuss This Aragon MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow misses podium on last lap MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Aragon MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow misses podium on last lap

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Aragon MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow misses podium on last lap

Cal Crutchlow refused to be too downbeat after he narrowly missed scoring a second podium in the last three MotoGP races at the Motorland Aragon yesterday. The British rider had been locked in a race long duel with Monster Yamaha Tech 3 teammate Andrea Dovizioso that went right down to the last lap. But it was the Italian who took his sixth...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 October 2012 12:29)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Two

So why has MCN put this story on twice, or was there a second race for Dovi & Cal that I missed lol.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Hmmmmmm

A typical reply earlier. Deflecting the conversation away from Dovi when you have no answer. Dovi failed at Repsol. 4 years on a 800 Honda, never finished higher than his team mate, never finished higher than Rossi and Lorenzo on the Yamahas. Stoner in his first year on the bike finished 122 points ahead of him. That's one hundred and twenty two, not even close. If you want to keep deluding yourself that Dovi is world class then go ahead. He is a good rider, probably better than Crutchlow, but compare him to the riders that matter. Stoner, Lorenzo, Rossi. When you do you'll realise that he's just not in their league. If he was Honda and Yamaha would never of let him go.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

WellHmmmbubble

FlobRevBennyhogmandy ,Can't call you names or two faced can we, see you have reverted to the Dick Emery theme again ,talk about an identity crisis,still with "Dick" Emery at least your half right,I had hoped hearing the news from Wales today you were busier than normal helping the local Bobbies,but no, you have spent your day bashing your thick head against the keyboard .What an interesting life you lead ,Monkey boy,how that must stretch your moronic mind,failure ? wow flobslob check out the mirror boyo ,You wanna see failure there it is in 3D HD in your well sorry someone elses Home,Don't think a podium front row qualifying and 5 in the world in your second season counts as failure do you ,I mean it's taken you all your life to achieve fuck all except be disliked, have a good evening Bennyfits

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Stig

That was low. To low. Don't you have kids? Take a look at your self in the mirror.  You're turning into what you hate.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

CH987

I think you will find I was implying he was the local lunatic ,but you knew that !Your phrase has a familiar hook to it ,I hope your not on the old Jeckyl and hyde juice,Shawn of the dead hasn't bitten you has he ?,I meant sheep !

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Verry funny bennybubs

Thing is .the only care your aware of is for you ,in the community,Dovi'sdole monkey,Now stop dribbling Benny you will make the lino slippery again

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

hmmm who are you tonight

Arthur or Martha ,are you polishing your Jim fixed it for me badge ?

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Rev, you used to be funny..

..what's happened to you man?...

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

CHR when was that ?

Now he is just a Krankie FanDoviDozy

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Hmmmmm youve been

Very average tonight,try and keep up,Im going to have to leave you to it ,i'm bored with you and the football is nearly over so .Have a good night at the Bates Motel, Baaahy Baaaahenny

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices