Skip to content

Discuss This Aragon MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow misses podium on last lap MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Aragon MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow misses podium on last lap

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Aragon MotoGP: Cal Crutchlow misses podium on last lap

Cal Crutchlow refused to be too downbeat after he narrowly missed scoring a second podium in the last three MotoGP races at the Motorland Aragon yesterday. The British rider had been locked in a race long duel with Monster Yamaha Tech 3 teammate Andrea Dovizioso that went right down to the last lap. But it was the Italian who took his sixth...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 October 2012 12:29)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

toby

its not his fault honestly, he has mental problems.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

He needs to go and see a shrink not even one of them would even want to see that clown.

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Anybody at Portimao next weekend with Focused?

If so... see you there!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

tobyi

No of course there isn't ,this is it,His life !!

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

151 posts

Thats up ther with Rossi news feeds will Dovi ever reach such hights!??

of corse not just look at his fans,

I feel sorry for the sheep they take there anger out on poor dolly!

Reply to this Topic
tobyj

Jul 12

tobyj says:

Hmmmmmm definitely has

serious mental health issues, probably made worse by alcohol/drug misuse.

However. Even if he is at the psychotic end of the spectrum,  he still has some choices in how he behaves. His behaviour is more akin to say depression/ anxiety or some form of intellectual deficit. What ever the cause there are lots of productive self help measures which he could elect to use.

They do say that you get more of what you pay attention to, this chap seems to back that up, and generally you get back in life what you give out.

I cannot believe that anyone could be happy living a life that seems to revolve around alternatively trying to gain praise/friendship or upsetting and antogonising COMPLETE strangers. In fact, it's compete strangers internet persona's not even real people !

There is a real sadness that comes with anyone who feels that they need to invent a pretend more fulfilling life, and usually there are reasons why some people find the need to endlessly criticise and pick fights with others, generally folk aren't happy if they find the need to behave this way.

There are occasional glimpses of the more rational and articulate decent chap, which I think is why people have cut him more slack and tried to engage with him. It is now clear to me what his current choice is so I am going to leave him too it.

Good luck Benny

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

tobyi

Nicely put ,you may well be right a depressed individual crying out for attention ,empathy personified ,good chap

Reply to this Topic
tobyj

Jul 12

tobyj says:

Alter ego 1 and Hmmmmm

I first started watching GP's in the seventies, and have been privileged to watch many/many superb riders, and then lucky enough to watch some of the great names from earlier times strut their stuff on various machines. 

I love motorcycling and to be able to watch riders like Cal and Dovi mix it up is a real pleasure. As for the petty minded tribal stuff it leaves me cold and it's not for me.

Hmmmmm. I really liked your stuff on GP funding and I learnt a bit, it's WAY better than your crass attempts at cutting humour.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices