Skip to content

TRIUMPH Triumph unveil limited edition Super III Daytona 675 DAYTONA 675

You are in... Forums > TRIUMPH > DAYTONA 675 > Triumph unveil limited edition Super III Daytona 675

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Triumph unveil limited edition Super III Daytona 675

Triumph has revealed a limited edition Daytona 675 based on the yellow and black paintscheme of the iconic Daytona Super III which was launched in 1994. Only 75 of the limited edition bikes will be made. Each model will have its own hand-painted number on the tank, as well as additional parts such as a quick shifter, carbon cockpit in-fills, carbon front...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 October 2012 15:26)

Post a message in DAYTONA 675

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
rgvyan

Feb 08

rgvyan says:

Looks like...

there's been a game of blindfolded 'pin the sticker on the bike' in the Triumph office. I thought this was a dodgy homebrew 'special' at first

Reply to this Topic
jahkeym76

Feb 12

jahkeym76 says:

Must be blind!

Are you kidding me.............it's a beautiful bike in std and r guise, i don't even mind yellow, it's just the dodgy looking stickers, specially the 675 and dodgy uk flag!

Reply to this Topic
daj39

Nov 09

daj39 says:

Now the 675 Dark is a really nice looking bike...Not sure about this one..

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

trying to get rid of the old stock before the new model comes out in the new year?

Reply to this Topic
simplebystander

Oct 10

The graphics on that are terrible - I count 5 different font styles in that one image! How to ruin an otherwise beautiful bike.

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

I

count six different font styles.

I'd have a 675R if it was in the same red they do the standard bike. As it is I can't afford one. If they did that, I couldn't give a f**k about the debt.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
DOCTIRED

Oct 06

DOCTIRED says:

le 675

I feel a bad dose of cynicism coming on here.. It looks like a bit of quick badge-engineering to clear out the tail end of a stock run in a worsening sales climate.

Reply to this Topic
Perki6

Aug 10

Perki6 says:

they could of put some carbon fiber heel plates on, them metal ones stand out like a sore thumb

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

I thought

that with their 657r they were struggling to keep up with demand? End of season rush to sell?

Reply to this Topic
2smoke

Jul 12

2smoke says:

No ta!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle