Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN October 3: New bike special! General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN October 3: New bike special!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MCN October 3: New bike special!

In this week's MCN, out October 3, we reveal all the 2013 bikes at the Cologne Show. BMW has revealed the all-new R1200GS, which features the most advanced electronic system to-date and a new water/cooled engine. Also revealed in this week's MCN is the new Triumph Street Triple, new FJR1300 as well as new Ducatis and Hondas. Also this week; BMW F700GS takes on rivals,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 October 2012 11:48)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

how

are we supposed to read it without buying it when all the good bits are blurred out? Typical.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

It's MCN not being greedy... you have to do a search on the web to find other web-publisher's photo's from the shows to see what the bikes actually look like which gives them the much needed advertising revenue to continue.

Reply to this Topic
burnthouse

May 12

burnthouse says:

F700 group test

I would imagine that unlike MCN many Versys 650 owners, me included, did not by the Versys because of its off-road capabilities... sorry Kawasaki... but we bought it because its a fun bike to ride, especially when you change the rubbish tyres and fit Michellinn Pilot Road 3 tyres.... I've also achieved over 240 miles on one tank of Shell Vpower... although over enthusiastic throttle can reduce to 187miles :D anyway my point is if you ain't off-roading then ditch dual purpose tyres for dual compound. Best mod I've made thus far.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle