Skip to content

DUCATI Ducati Launch 1199 Panigale RS13 at Cologne 1199 PANIGALE

You are in... Forums > DUCATI > 1199 PANIGALE > Ducati Launch 1199 Panigale RS13 at Cologne

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Richard Newland  says:

Ducati Launch 1199 Panigale RS13 at Cologne

This is the stunning new 1199 Panigale RS13, a race-ready customer version of the 1199 Panigale, which is eligible for most domestic and world superbike series. The Ducati Corse prepared machine is the real deal, and gives race teams the opportunity to go racing without having to start the process with a stock 1199, then do all this to it. The RS13...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 October 2012 11:21)

Post a message in 1199 PANIGALE

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Dext37Fielding

Oct 12

Wowzers, it's Beyonce on wheels!

Reply to this Topic
mickofield

Sep 09

mickofield says:

The way to go

To see companies making "production" race bikes again is great. Perhaps more will follow suit. As well as bikes for the top levels of competition, companies should make bikes for track days and club racing. Just take your average sport bike, strip off all the road rubbish, include decent shocks/forks and sell it for slightly less than the street version.

Reply to this Topic
Tim158

Mar 09

Tim158 says:

Important detail...

Come on then, how much will it cost me?

Reply to this Topic
luckyskua

Jan 11

luckyskua says:

No surprise

I bet they are making this because the engine build process is so complex and component intensive that few third party tuning shops are willing to do it. The one thing anyone who has tried to make a standard engine significantly more powerful than stock knows, is how good the mfr's are at doing this. Should be quite a bike.

Reply to this Topic
DrWorm

Jul 11

DrWorm says:

Beautiful

If looks alone win races this beauty is on all 3 steps of the podium.

Reply to this Topic
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

Amazing color scheme

What a beauty!.  This is one of the best executed color schemes I have seen.  The silver tank actually enhances the carbon fairings and it's more effective than if the bike was all carbon.  I hope some teams won't paint this beauty and use transparent sponsor stickers... :) ha ha, I know it will never happen.  This is a collectors item and a museum piece.  Before I forget, yes we spell it "color" in the US.

Reply to this Topic
redracer46

Oct 11

redracer46 says:

Wrong

Is it wrong for a man to fall in love with a machine... I mean actually..... Ufff Im in love! Now how should I word it... Dear bank manager......we havent always been on the best of terms but..... ha ha.

Reply to this Topic
redracer46

Oct 11

redracer46 says:

Wrong

Is it wrong for a man to fall in love with a machine... I mean actually..... Ufff Im in love! Now how should I word it... Dear bank manager......we havent always been on the best of terms but..... ha ha.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

shiva....

We spell it "Shiver" in the UK.

Reply to this Topic
jpma

May 12

jpma says:

that tank!

Awesome tank. Even Radical Ducati would approve of that. Now Mr Domenicali, could you get rid of the placcy tanks on Monsters and do something a bit more tasty like this please.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices