Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner confirms Motegi return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner confirms Motegi return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner confirms Motegi return

Reigning world champion Casey Stoner has confirmed he will be back in MotoGP action at next weekend’s Japanese Grand Prix at the Twin Ring Motegi. The Australian has been out of action since he badly damaged his right ankle in a qualifying crash for the Indianapolis round in mid-August. Stoner had always hoped to be fit for the Japan round to help...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 October 2012 11:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Flat...

Well Honda apparently offered him more money to stay but Stoner had made up his mind... What more could they have done in your view?  I cannot comment on what other teams may or may not have offered him to stay in Motogp as i do not know, do you? maybe you can enlighten me...

He's always wanted to ride the Repsol Honda like his hero Doohan did so if he is prepared to give that ride up then im guessing the other factories wouldnt have bothered fighting for him....  im also thinking Stoner wouldn't have been interested even if they did offer him something amazing....

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

What a plonker!

Judging by statements like   "It's been another quiet week here in Australia"   and   "The good news is that I feel I can race in Motegi and will be rejoining my team next week and I can't wait to get back on track!" casey does not want to retire. He got his knickers in a knot about Ducati and let Rossi get under his skin to such an extent that he essentially forced himself out of racing. Aww bless, what a fragile little flower! 

I'm sure casey was hoping in his heart of hearts that Ezpeleta was gonna beg him to comeback. Oh dear casey, maybe pokers not your game. Still, you should have plenty of time to practice while you're climbing the walls at home.

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

NOT SO Supermario

The only "plonker" about here that I can see is you. What planet are you on? I've never heard so much rubbish talked.LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Ciao

Reply to this Topic
FLAT6CYL

Jul 11

FLAT6CYL says:

Moaner.....

Dunno what they could have done to hold onto him to be honest........................................maybe he decided to throw one of his toys too far to be able retrieve it this time!!!! As for Doohan being his hero maybe he should have tried to emulate him more than just wanting to ride for Honda and taken a few more leaves out of Mick's book. Lets be fair there's no way he could have equalled Doohan in any other way as Doohan must be the hardest bastard ever to ride a Motogp bike.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

Stoner dident want to retire his wife made him!

I think its time Stoner grew some balls became a man and stoped all this moaning told the wife this is what i do if you dont like it piss off.

He can ride a bike but he is dull as bennybloodbubblehmmmmmm's pathetic life! ! !

Reply to this Topic
IcantRIDEaBIKE

Aug 09

is that you Veronicaisl?

No, it's William Fucking Shakespear Bitch!

Quite the wordsmith!

Haha, what a pointless specimen

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

do you want to expand

on that comment eddy or did you just want to gob off and look a prick?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Stoner back in the saddle is great news

Although I doubt (O.K only half doubt) he'll run with Jorge and Dani.

Somewhere down the arse end of this thread is a Goldwing riding bottom feeder who's probably unaware that HRC tried extremely hard to keep Stoner on board 2013. There was talk of a doubled salary offer on the table. But I suspect this six speaker air bag rider has his ears stuffed full of manky yellow cotton wool.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
kwakakid

Mar 09

kwakakid says:

stoner

like him or loathe him he is a class act!!!

Reply to this Topic
FLAT6CYL

Jul 11

FLAT6CYL says:

Nostro...........................

Not a Wing rider ,no speakers, airbags,fairings ,hard luggage,aircon or multiple switchery....................but it is Wing engined and one of four bikes in the garage so don't make judgements from a username ,WINDBAG!!!!.We'll see whose right.....same as my reply to Moaner....though you are probably right about the double money offer.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices