Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner confirms Motegi return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner confirms Motegi return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner confirms Motegi return

Reigning world champion Casey Stoner has confirmed he will be back in MotoGP action at next weekend’s Japanese Grand Prix at the Twin Ring Motegi. The Australian has been out of action since he badly damaged his right ankle in a qualifying crash for the Indianapolis round in mid-August. Stoner had always hoped to be fit for the Japan round to help...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 October 2012 11:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

team player crap again

There's not one single reason he (or any rider worth their salt) should help a 'team mate' to wins.

It's a rider's championship and if they can't beat everyone on the track they don't deserve it. There is absolutlely NO merit in being handed a position, whether it is a win or lower place. If you can't do it yourself you shouldn't have it.

How hollow must it feel to stand on the top step in the knowledge that someone went slower for you to have it. Even the win at all costs Schumacher looked embarassed on that shameful F1 day in Austria 2002. He even tried to get Barrichello on the top step.

You win on your own merit, nothing else is deserved.

To his credit, Pedrosa has said the same. And at the moment, he doesn't look like he needs any help to win...

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

BB..I'll cut you some slack pal. although I find it rather too coincidental you're always around at the same time as the fkwit, backing him up? That said..you come over a lot better.

Nostro..that's not squaring it up, it's going on the back foot. You telling me Stoner in 2009, couldn't race for 45 mins to pick some points up and play his part in the team, letting everyone down while he went FISHING..because he was debilitated worse than he is now?

Stop wanking over your orange panties sunshine and give the real fans a bit of credit will you?..You make me cringe at times.

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Stoner.

will be racing to keep his 3rd place in the championship which means finishing in front of Dovi and Crutchlow. He will want to win Phillip Island at all costs as a farewell to his fans. Stoner being Stoner he will try and win all the remaining races tho'. Might make a thrilling end to the season.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Jasus..

See what I mean people?

Where's Jamie? hahaha..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

On reflection

let's put it in analogical terms Wosi can relate to.

Now imagine old boy you've had a big night on the Strongbows. The head is pounding the next morning as you weakly reach for the fag packet, only to find it empty. You stumble out of the house, take thirty seconds to insert the key in the Honda and then kick the old girl over, no luck - two, three, four more stabs of the lever and she stoically refused to sputter into life. The sweat and the shakes take hold Wosi, you lean to one side of the  Benley and retch last nights kebab onto your driveway - thank goodness for open face lids eh? God know what sort of mess a chunder in a full face hat would leave? One more kick and the Benley roars into life. You snick her into first and just manage to avoid the small driveway lining brick wall with your double vision guessing game. The wall may have been avoided but the grannie driving the OCC (old cunt cart) was too much to negotiate curbside as you both land in a stinking heap of cider and piss.

It's just not cool to ride, let alone race at MotoGP level, when you're as crook as a dog Wosi.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Very good..

..but it still doesn't absolve Stoner driving 4000kms to go fishing for Barramundi, a fkin holiday, when he should have been at work.

Couldn't have been that debilitated, could he?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

..playing computer games on his iphone ffs.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2009/09/08/82571_ntnews.html

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

ha, ha Wosi

I do love it when you trawl up one of these old articles supposedly reinforcing your point.

You see the key words as 'fishing and iphone games'

I see 'vomiting into his helmet'

Which one of us is on topic?

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Wosi, this ain't you is it?..

Direct from the LA Times: "In retrospect, lighting the match was my big mistake. But I was only trying to retrieve the gerbil," Eric Tomaszewski told bemused doctors in the Severe Burns Unit of Salt Lake City Hospital. Tomaszewski, and his homosexual partner Andrew "Kiki" Farnum, had been admitted for emergency treatment after a felching session had gone seriously wrong. "I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum and slipped Raggot, our gerbil, in," he explained. "As usual, Kiki shouted out 'Armageddon', my cue that he'd had enough. I tried to retrieve Raggot but he wouldn't come out again,so I peered into the tube and struck a match, thinking the light might attract him." At a hushed press conference, a hospital spokesman described what happened next. "The match ignited a pocket of intestinal gas and a flame shot out the tubing, igniting Mr Tomaszewski's hair and severely burning his face. It also set fire to the gerbil's fur and whiskers which in turn ignited a larger pocket of gas further up the intestine, propelling the rodent out like a cannonball." Tomaszewski suffered second degree burns and a broken nose from the impact of the gerbil, while Farnum suffered first and second degree burns to his anus and lower intestinal tract.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Bubblehead your

Talking shit again,My opinion of Stoner is far from Anti,He is fast all action, and he rides the wheels off anything he's on,Also not a chance of him throwing a race or a place for Pedrosa or money ,He will want the win if it's on and if it is he will take it, no question

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices