Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner confirms Motegi return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner confirms Motegi return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner confirms Motegi return

Reigning world champion Casey Stoner has confirmed he will be back in MotoGP action at next weekend’s Japanese Grand Prix at the Twin Ring Motegi. The Australian has been out of action since he badly damaged his right ankle in a qualifying crash for the Indianapolis round in mid-August. Stoner had always hoped to be fit for the Japan round to help...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 October 2012 11:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
blue200tdi

Dec 10

blue200tdi says:

Why?

He's retiring, or tiring depending on your point of view, so my question about his return is.........Why? Just go Moaner, please god go!!

Reply to this Topic
tobyj

Jul 12

tobyj says:

CornBile. Does Brake dancing

Involve rolling stoppies, endos and other friction based tricks ?

Perhaps on the lead up to this Sundays racing you could furnish us with some of your vast motorcycle racing experience. Maybe some anicdotal stories about your best race, laptime or grid position, or maybe some suspension tuning tips or how to setup a good race team and especially how you motivate underperforming riders.

Sorry to be so broad with my subject options, however you don't seem to have ever mentioned whether you are/were a racer or pit crew/team manager.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Tobyjugs

I recommend that you take assertion classes, because you seem to be having a problem, making up your mind. Having neatly sidestepped you 'attaining the badge' freely given to you, by me, as muppet of the week, now you're trying  another no brainer tactic. This shows you up as just another spotty little twat, with delusions of grandeur, you also forgot to add onto your list, any multi world titles I have/have not attained, and whether or not I have been a star performer "STRUTTING MY STUFF" on the Wooorrrrlllddd stage, but of course, as you know, there's only one person in your dreams, that can fill those little pink dance shoes, it's your wet dream Sir B. and you'll still have to stand up and be counted come Sunday. 

Reply to this Topic
tobyj

Jul 12

tobyj says:

CornBile I genuinely have

No idea what any of that rant was about ?

Ignoring you giving out badges ? Sounds like a Mr J Saville trick, Be very careful that you are not mixing up your Internet accounts !!!!

If you don't understand how to answer the question, try not to get so upset. Trying to write when you are all upset and het up, is making you look a right Wally.

May be you could take a little time out, to have a drink of pop and polish some of your " Muppet badge" collection, I am sure that would calm you down.

As you haven't confirmed any involvement in Motorcycle sport or any other relevant skill sets, I will log all of your further posts of the current style under rejectamenta.

Not that it will make any difference, I will say it again; I have never actually stated any of MY views on Bradley. I know you ignore what doesn't suit but just for the record.

On the actual topic. CS should be given credit for finding the motivation to get back on a bike and race It must be difficult for the bloke to motivate himself for any race other than Phillip Island.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Tobytits

you really are a sorry excuse for replying to a post, you're a right chucklehead. Regarding your childhood icon 'Saville'  it sounds like your letters to him for 'Jim 'll fix ya' didn't get the response you wanted.

If I skip the middle bit, treating it with the contempt it deserves, what the hell are you doing, taking offence at Sir B's references by me, putting all that blah blah blah, and then wasting your valuable time thinking up, in the last 2 lines of your sorry little post, to put in a few words regarding Casey, you have such outstanding motorcycle journalistic prowess, to come up with something so original to say about Casey, you obviously have very good contacts with HRC, to be in the know. Pray enlighten us on your HRC link, to enable you to give us such insight.

Reply to this Topic
tobyj

Jul 12

tobyj says:

CB, A Straight answer. Your turn now

Unsurprisingly I have nothing to do with HRC, although a friend was involved in Team Roberts when they used to lease Honda engines :-)

Although I am confused as to why you would think that I am linked with Honda. Based on a comment about an Aussie rider on a MC forum.

However I have competed Nationally in Europe and in a couple of World events, through this and coaching people who went on to compete at all of the levels above. I have learnt a substantial amount about competing etc, one of the many things I learnt. Is how MASSIVE the gulf between a world class competitor and a good National class competitor is, I have more relevant experience/qualifications.
However I see little point in offering them, as you consistently come back with fact-less vile hate ridden conjecture.

As regards the two line quote, yes I can see where your coming from and there is some validity in what you say.

However this is from the man who through his quest to let Numpty Muppet world now how wrong they are, is hijacking posts left right and centre.

Why you feel the need to do this intrigues me, what will change if we all suddenly agree with you ?

My guess is nothing, as this is a poxy little Internet forum; with no mandate and no powers; and you like me are just another one of it's ordinary opinionated members.

It would be good if you chose to answer my questions, it would put your opinions into a real context.

TJ

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Tj

I originally joined this forum, hoping for a bit of friendly interaction with other keen motorcycle enthusiast, both riding and of course, followers of MotoGP, WSB, BSB, and of course TT Road racing etc., but I got involved in simply making a point regarding one particular Brit rider. My observations of him, from his start to the point he'll through a leg over his bike on Sunday, are my feelings of his ability, and nothing more. This I have taken from watching racing over many years, and without doubt pre date you, by a long while, and that's not to put you down.

Instead, when I put what I felt regarding this young man, this is not only on his progress, it's his general ability, his racing skills, are not in question, but in sport today, simply to be a good racer, and even have a reasonably good race craft, you need that extra flair, now I'm not going into a list of riders that have that flair, but that special ability is not there in the vast majority of riders, otherwise, there would be no huge pay cheques, for the so called 'aliens'.

I can remember when, a lot of our motorcycle racing hero's of the day, battling against the top class riders from Europe, had day jobs, not spending their time, jetting around to their various holiday homes, villas etc., but were working blokes, I'm not going to list those either, because it's a waste of time, but I'm talking, black leathers, pudding basin helmets and goggles.

Re the stating the obvious regarding Casey, I got stick from some other muppet, in also stating the obvious, and of course the last part of my previous post to you, I was talking the piss, but unfortunately, you're playing in the dirt along with me, you don't get out and look any cleaner, when you slip in the Jimmy Saville thing. The only thing I can say about Saville was that I believe he rode in the 'Milk Race' in the late 50's, raised millions for charity, and as far as I knew, was a good egg. Seems that all this comes up after he has died, and notice that there are one or two prominent TV personalities have been subject to his alleged misconduct, but that, you shove at me, when he's now turning out to be something else, you are going to get it back, along with anything else of a derisory nature, that I can think about.

It doesn't bother me either way, but if you can't have a debate/discussion civily, without being ganged up on by other posters, for no reason, then the response will be the same. No doubt this little lot will give some of the trouble makers, fuel for the fire.

PS, so if I don't respond to any of your posts anymore, please don't respond to mine.  

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices