Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner confirms Motegi return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner confirms Motegi return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner confirms Motegi return

Reigning world champion Casey Stoner has confirmed he will be back in MotoGP action at next weekend’s Japanese Grand Prix at the Twin Ring Motegi. The Australian has been out of action since he badly damaged his right ankle in a qualifying crash for the Indianapolis round in mid-August. Stoner had always hoped to be fit for the Japan round to help...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 October 2012 11:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

CHR

Where ya bin man ?  That story's bin around since the early 90's

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

You kiwi's..I dunno?

If I chunder my kebab all over the drive after the Benly won't start, I might go and have a lie down..but I wouldn't have 10 weeks off work with a touring holiday thrown in.

If I did that and worked for someone else..I wouldn't expect to have a job when I came back. Especially without a sicknote.

Stoner comes back after highsiding himself to the moon, ripping the fk out of ankle..fair enough. Don't tell me 2009 was the same thing you soft tart.

You wouldn't last long on wosis firm Nostro.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Ah

BloodBrother to him who shall not be mentioned!   I was not so much angry as bored stiff with your unmentionable twin hijackin' every friggin' thread.    Take a bit of advice mate if you are a seperate entity (and I have my doubts) step out of his shadow into the sunlight and take control of yourself. You dance to his tune like a puppet on a string.

By the way fellah   I'm not a Buddhist but I have some knowledge.

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

BloodBrother

to the unmentionable him. You like his tune?  Really ?  You must be tone deaf. Anyway enough of that I don't like Stoner at all as a person but credit where it's due  he's probably the most spectacular talent currently in MotoGp. The 9 times World Champion is the man. He's done far more for Motorcycling than all the Stoners of the Paddock could ever do.    Discuss.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Death

Wishing it happens to erm hmmmmmmmm.

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Foggy

You are awful  But I like you!

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

I'm british

And dead proud.

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

The unmentionable himmmmm

has just posted on the Dorna thread because he could use the word 'shit'  bringing the whole insightful and informative thread down the gutter. Pathetic.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Trippy , get a grip

you're losing your religion, not to mention worshipping at the alter of a false idol. Sit down, take stock (not OXO) , take mung beans, christ take acid, and chant this mantra 'Benny's O.K'

Wosi, I dunno mate, but somehow I see Stoner's 240hp office as somewhat more physically taxing than your half day on the tools supervising the boys from your van listening to your Westlife C.D's.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Don't get me going about Westlife, Nostro.

We'll have the boards reverting to sing-a-long-a-wosi, with special guest appearances from Benny and Jamie..ffs!

That would really turn your tummy and make you boke.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices