Skip to content

Discuss This Rate the new bikes from the Cologne Show New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Rate the new bikes from the Cologne Show

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Rate the new bikes from the Cologne Show

The major new bike announcements from the 2012 Cologne Show have all been made, with the all-new BMW R1200GS topping the bill. As well as the new GS, there was a new Street Triple and Street Triple R, the long-awaited CB1100 and a V-Strom 1000 concept unveiled by Suzuki. Now all the bikes have been unveiled, what do you think to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 October 2012 16:55)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
HkUk

Nov 11

HkUk says:

Tricolore Fireblade please - that's definitely the best looking here. The white Pani is my second vote.

Reply to this Topic
morinipete

Nov 05

morinipete says:

Plastic.....

My God there's a lot of plastic in all that lot ! The CB1100 is about the only thing I'd not be embarrassed to be seen on, and even that's probably the size of a house ! Does every one aspire to looking like a Power Ranger or a Transformer ? I guess it must just be me, as some one buys this stuff.................

Reply to this Topic
Tetley

Aug 02

Tetley says:

New Bikes at Cologne

Glad to see the continuing trend of reducing weight,  but would be much better to improve fuel consumption rather than performance. Designers and decision-makers obviously buy their fuel on their expense accounts and don't have to pay for it themselves.

Reply to this Topic
piroflip

Jul 10

piroflip says:

A mixture of...........

......................the great and the awful.

What's wrong with plastic btw?

It's light, easy to make, and weather proof.

Only a 1930s Harley crank would object.

Reply to this Topic
Jumbojimbo84

Oct 12

Jumbojimbo84 says:

Not bad at all!

Being a huge fan of the current Triumph Street Tripple, was a little hesitant to wether or not I'd like the changes. Pro's. Great new look. Very cool new colour schemes. Amazing looking new frame. Con's. The more traditional exhaust. Sure it sounds great but love the under seat arrangment of previous models.

Reply to this Topic
flydnb

Oct 12

flydnb says:

wheres the trailles?

So where is the replacement for the drz 400, there is nothing you can buy that compares apart from an oll drz 400 , i know honda released the crf250l but its underpowered with only 23 bhp, you think that a 500cc traille would be a hit with customers instead of big overwieght adventure style bikes.

Reply to this Topic
muddy686

Aug 11

muddy686 says:

Is it just me or is the V-Strom 1000 hideous?  And I own a Versys 650!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices