Skip to content

Discuss This Tech 3 Yamaha crew unchanged for Bradley Smith in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Tech 3 Yamaha crew unchanged for Bradley Smith in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Tech 3 Yamaha crew unchanged for Bradley Smith in 2013

Bradley Smith's challenge to become a competitive force in MotoGP next season will be masterminded by vastly experienced crew chief Guy Coulon. The 21-year-old had expressed interest in moving to Tech 3 Yamaha with his current Moto2 crew chief Tom Jojic, who has previously worked with Team Roberts, Kawasaki and Honda in MotoGP. It has been confirmed though that Coulon, who is...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (05 October 2012 10:18)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Hooligan272

You don't have to think you maybe wrong, because you're absolutely wrong.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Cornbowl

No, Scott is a racer, and he's getting on the podium in Moto2, unlike Sir Bradley, who is unable to achieve that, in his 2nd year it's downhill, and like that, as you know.

Redding and Smith are both 'racers'. Taking your preference for stats again, Redding has had one more year in Moto2 than Smith. Redding finished 8th in his first year, Smith 7th. Smith is currently 7th in his second year and could better that. Where was Redding in his second year - 15th - reference your 'downhill' comment

Between them they only have a handful of podiums, so the difference between them is hardly significant. You won't discuss or even entertain parity of equipment.

So back to stark stats, overall, Smith totally out performs Redding in terms of overall wins, podiums, poles and fastest laps.

What does it mean?  -  Nothing in reality as many factors contribute towards those results. But based upon the stark stats you use to pass judgement, Smith has out performed Redding.

On the Danny Kent thread you enthuse about his prospects, but look at his performance compared to his team mate who is winning the championship race. He's miles off Cortese. Why did he get the move up to Moto2? - there are others more worthy by your logic and reasoning...

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

hooligan eh

Been called that a few times before!
You seem to be able to predict the future very well for 2 riders going to a new class but I have a sneaky feeling you may get a shock.

bultoboy have you seen what Cornball has said about Rossi on the WSB thread?

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Bultoboy

That doesn't hold a lot of water in my book, for the following reasons, where is Smith in his 2nd year, an under achiever, no podiums, and has been gifted a 2 year deal on the M1, boring, it may be So did Redding go to MotoGP after his 2nd year, no, Redding has podiumed twice this year in Moto2, and I don't think he's done yet, and you know as well as I do that Smith is not going to win anything in Moto2, so he goes backwards.

90% of Smith's activities were in 125's, that's history, the best feeder for MotoGP is Moto2, and Smith can't cut it.

Finally, Danny Kent's not worthy in your eyes, but all he needs to do is follow in Smith's footsteps, and do bugger all for a season, and then do you think Herve would step him up to MotoGP, get back to reality. Herve had a knee jerk reaction and gave Smith an early deal, because he looked like he had a glimmer of hope on his first year in Moto2, the 2nd year he's rubbish imo and he still goes to MotoGP on a top bike, and he'll be fighting to stay in front of the CRT bikes, and you so called supporters of him are not realistically expecting him to do more than that, and he's the great Brit hope!!!!.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Hooligan272

I got that one right then, and thanks for promo, and don't forget, if you've got anything to say about motorcycling do it on the thread, stop trying to make yourself a smartarse.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Cornbowl

You sunshine, lack the ability to reason

Finally, Danny Kent's not worthy in your eyes,

Not what I said at all. Read it again. You talk about educating others, that's a laugh, you can't even grasp the context of a discussion. You contradict yourself and and apply different reasoning to identical situations when it suits you which means discussion with you is a waste of effort. You can have your opinion about Smith, it's entirely up to you, but you seem to think that because you say it, it is reality. It means nothing to people who are more pragmatic, just as theirs means nothing to you.

And what is this judgemental crap about what people have to do to 'support' someone. Banging out a few comments about riders on an internet forum makes someone more worthy as a supporter....?? Grow up.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

bultoboy have you seen what Cornball has said about Rossi on the WSB thread?

Yep, I'm still laughing about the M1 statement - he must shit thorugh his elbow as he clearly doesn't know it from his arse, which seems only to be employed for speech. Obviously doesn't realise Rossi had electronics on the 500 long before anyone else got them...

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

ah yeah

He only got them because he had special tyres and extra special fuel but being the best rider he deserved it all.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

bullshitboy

"you sunshine, seem to lack the ability to reason"

just because you've recently obtained the ability to read English, doesn't mean you've obtained the ability to understand it. I know that I am addressing the same mut that doesn't understand focus of people pre race, and their different needs. Well obviously, you being a multi world champion in various hot spot Tesco car parks, on your Suffolk, and nearly got a works ride on an Atco, you're obviously a font of information, except you like to miss big pieces out of peoples posts, together with the bits you can't answer.

Your head's so far up Sir B's arse, you can't tell shit from sugar, he's going to do the same on that M1 as he's doing now, that's sweet f a get used to it.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

bullshitboy

'Rossi on WSB thread"

I said bring back the 500 2strokes, they were 2stroke GP racers, now obviously when they were racing, your balls hadn't dropped, so you've had to 'google' it, you mut. Those bikes required a lot more skill than the present machines, that's why Rossi together with other greats, excelled on them. I said Rossi took the Yamaha from 250gp Champion, Biaggi, and developed it up to a winning bike, now if you don't agree with that, you are a bigger pratt than you sound. BSB, has improved with less gadgets, but wouldn't want to overload your brain cell, with all that.  

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices