Skip to content

Discuss This Tech 3 Yamaha crew unchanged for Bradley Smith in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Tech 3 Yamaha crew unchanged for Bradley Smith in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Tech 3 Yamaha crew unchanged for Bradley Smith in 2013

Bradley Smith's challenge to become a competitive force in MotoGP next season will be masterminded by vastly experienced crew chief Guy Coulon. The 21-year-old had expressed interest in moving to Tech 3 Yamaha with his current Moto2 crew chief Tom Jojic, who has previously worked with Team Roberts, Kawasaki and Honda in MotoGP. It has been confirmed though that Coulon, who is...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 October 2012 10:18)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Airbournestooper

You've got your opinion, but it doesn't alter mine, so 'Sadly' should have no problems staying in front of his new team mate next year.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Tobyj

so I take it that's a self assessment lol.

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

3 years old

Thats's how old Bradleys bike is, its basically the same bike Takahashi was riding in 2010, Marquez got his last new bike about 4 races ago yet Bradley was about 2 secs off him at Aragon.

First half of last year Brad was flying, then all the other guys got new chassis or significant upgrades and Brad started crashing coz he was having to push so hard to keep up.

This season he knows he can only push his outdated bike so far and he's done it brilliantly, 7th in the championship, points at all but 1 race, aggressive starts, positive overtakes, getting the very best out of the machinery underneath and taking it to the Marquez, Luthi, Espargaro and Iannone's of this world who get the latest upgrades at the click of a finger.

That's what makes Bradley a special talent and that's why he will prove it next season.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

MrKrabs

that's a statement of your opinion.

So why do you lot, who love to give any lame excuse to support the under achieving Brit, yet are not bothered about the racing on the edge, 100% comittment Brits, the likes of Tom Sykes, who's just put in a tremendous superpole result for tomorrow, Cal, half the rubbish on here call him from a pig to a dog, Chaz Davies, a good racer in the making, Danny Kent & Scott Redding, yet it seems to a lot on here, that people like Crutchlow, Hill and other Brit riders are rubbish, but ALL have achieved far more than Smith, and unless you go by a riders past and present history, to make an assessment, and in the class that they are now in, as a judgement of their performance in the big step up. So for all the Stoner bashers, Lorenzo bashers and Pedrosa bashers, all of these mentioned riders are top performers and front runners and they think they're all shit, but somehow Smith appears to be a f'ing icon, and a delicate rose, with the right kind of tender care etc ., he's going to bloom into a 'go for it, cut and thrust' MotoGP rider!!!. Well my opinion is that he's not, and he ain't got a chance, unfortunately, to be anything other than another Brit in MotoGP, and what the majority of these foul mouthed, low life gits, on MCN post on here for, is to try and slag off or make derisory comments, regarding something they don't like, and those sort of people are not worth a shit.  

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Its

time to stop now Cornbowl, you`re making yourself look foolish.

Reply to this Topic
tobyj

Jul 12

tobyj says:

Cornbowel

"so I take it that's a self assessment lol"

Remind me what was I criticizing ?

In my experience laughing out loud normally follows something at least mildly humorous, and is usually said or written by someone else.

Anyway thank you for reinforcing my point, you added some gravitas 

Cheers T

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Cornbowl

What have Kent and Redding acheived that Bradley hasn't? I support all the British riders I just think Bradley is the most underrated and will prove himself a top rider next year.

As for slagging people off I try to avoid that, your entitled to your opinion just as im entitled to disagree with it. But calling the guy "Sadley" and saying he's failure and has no talent is quite obvously complete bollocks.

Surely you can see that.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Very well

put Mr Krabs! :smile

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

cheekymonkey

it's not much of a reply from an educated gent, like yourself.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

tobyjugs

reminder for you, not to talk dribble, and not to reply to posts above your intelligence level. 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices