Skip to content

Discuss This Tech 3 Yamaha crew unchanged for Bradley Smith in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Tech 3 Yamaha crew unchanged for Bradley Smith in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Tech 3 Yamaha crew unchanged for Bradley Smith in 2013

Bradley Smith's challenge to become a competitive force in MotoGP next season will be masterminded by vastly experienced crew chief Guy Coulon. The 21-year-old had expressed interest in moving to Tech 3 Yamaha with his current Moto2 crew chief Tom Jojic, who has previously worked with Team Roberts, Kawasaki and Honda in MotoGP. It has been confirmed though that Coulon, who is...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 October 2012 10:18)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Tobyj

when you come up with something constructive add your comment, 'angry' doesn't come into it, but getting my point, which is proven race in and race out, regarding  under achiever Sir Bradley, will be boring and repetative, it's the only way you primates seem to want this thread to run. So, Moto2 ends the season with Sir Bradley taking the win, does that make you a happy little bunny.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Cornball

Its just, I think, your labeling of BS as an under achiever and writing him off before he`s even sat on a 1000 thats got people dis-agreeing with you.(well, that and your general unpleasantness and poor manners).

I don`t think anyone on here expects anything better than, say, 10th in a given race. Certainly in his first year, given the competition. He MUST beat all the CRT`s, but his race will be with Ianonne. That seems a decent yardstick as to where he will be i.m.o. 
I wouldn`t right him off as a failure if he doesn`t win the world championship in his first year.

Yes I know I`m an under achiever a twat a muppet and a tosser. Just so you don`t repeat yourself ad-infi-bloody-nitum....

Reply to this Topic
Drzee

Apr 10

Drzee says:

Guys, its obvious we are wasting our time trying to discuss anything with cornbowl as he can't help himself.

He has school tomorrow and can't spend the rest of the day trying to justify himself as he needs to finish off his homework, this boy certainly needs to get his education!

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Yawnbawl

If you don't rate Smith then fine, but the way you attack the guy is just odd. he quite obviously isnt a shit performer. He was runner up in the 125 championship, he podiumed in his rookie Moto 2 season and is running consistantly this. Lets just assume for a minute that  the best place to get GP riders is from the junior classes, then who is more worthy? Marquez and Iannone already have rides, Luthi has maxed his potential and Espargaro wants to stay and fight for the Moto2 crown. Ill give you Redding. Who else?

I really like the way you make a judgement on Brad's talent, career to date and future prospects on the way he rode the last few corners at Aragon.

With that in mind I would like to Judge Rossi on the way he braked into the corkscrew at Laguna this year, Stoner on is qualifying performance at Indi and Lorenzo on the way he handled the wet conditions at Silverstone in 2011.

As for being boring and repetitive you really should take a look back through your own posts.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

cheekyprimate

there's no such thing as poor manners on here, with a bunch of foul mouthed, derisory, low lifes, take the Rev and all those brainless souls that continue to feed him with foul mouthed schoolboy comments endlessly, with nothing to do with Motorcycle racing full stop. You look at my posts, bring them up, being polite on here makes you a joke to be abused, so until you get down and dirty, most of you of bunch muppets in the Sir Bradley supporters primate club, start your name calling and twisting, but like all you little playground bullies, you don't like it back.

So, stop replying to me dick head, and then we can pick this up at the end of the next Moto2 race, when we can all celebrate Sir Bradley's win, because that's what most of you expect of him.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Drzzzzzzzz's

Wow, your a clever primate, don't you realise THIS is school, for you, because you appear to have great difficulty in grasping the dire situation that you're going to be in, as one race turns into another, and Sir Bradley descends on that slippery slope called oblivion, because some of your long armed followers are mentioning, 'as long as he stays in front of the CRT's' which is also where I expect him to be, so you're still on a big learning curve muppet. 

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

MrCrapper

blimey MrCrapper, you really are a one trick pony, you spend your time repeating the same old statistics, each race that goes by, add another zero to Sir Bradley, and the case of him being an under achiever, simply gets stronger, yet you don't even expect him to win anything or make a major impact, because you're lining him with a bunch of excuses already made.

I'm not even going to answer questions on Lorenzo, Rossi, Stoner or any other MotoGP champion, because we're not talking about them, we're talking about Sir Bradley, so don't try the word association, it's not there.

Let's say Redding has earnt a GP ride, because he can get on the podium, which Sir Bradley can't, and don't come back with the speed crap because it doesn't work. Ianonne is a real racer as is Marquez, what Smith needs to do, is take a leaf out of Espargaro's book, who by the way, unlike Smith, is a fast and talented rider, who is in with a 90% chance of winning the Moto2 title next year, Smith should've stayed in Moto2 with him.

Now MrCrapper if you want anymore lessons, you're going to have to pay privately for them.   

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

CornDrool

Your a big Sykes fan right? Could you please tell me what he had acheived in WSB prior to this season. If we all go by your philosiphy he would never have had a ride this season because he hadn't been a contender before so was obviously a useless racer. Thank god his team bosses dont think like you.

They realised he's a quality rider and given COMPETITIVE EQUIPMENT he would be right up there.

Smith is a top rider, has acheived a lot, is fighting near the top on a bike with a significant speed deficit (which you bizzarly think doens't matter) and has earned his ride.

He won't win this season because he does't have the equipment to do it, simple. His crew all know that and say so.

Your arguments are spurious and are not backed up, I use statistics because when im debating a topic with someone I like my opinions to have at least a little substance to support them. your only argument is he's shit because he hasn't won a race and didn't put himself and Iannone in the gravel trap with a Kimikazee lunge at Aragon. Quite rubbish really

Reply to this Topic
tobyj

Jul 12

tobyj says:

Cornbowl I know it will make no difference

what I put here so you imagine what I was going to say and respond to it, saves time

Cheers TJ

Reply to this Topic
Drzee

Apr 10

Drzee says:

Wind him up and watch him go...............

Cornbowl, you are too easy

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle