Skip to content

Discuss This Tech 3 Yamaha crew unchanged for Bradley Smith in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Tech 3 Yamaha crew unchanged for Bradley Smith in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Tech 3 Yamaha crew unchanged for Bradley Smith in 2013

Bradley Smith's challenge to become a competitive force in MotoGP next season will be masterminded by vastly experienced crew chief Guy Coulon. The 21-year-old had expressed interest in moving to Tech 3 Yamaha with his current Moto2 crew chief Tom Jojic, who has previously worked with Team Roberts, Kawasaki and Honda in MotoGP. It has been confirmed though that Coulon, who is...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 October 2012 10:18)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Crabby

what are you doing up posting your boring dribble, you're such a repetitive, to use your word 'debater' incorrectly spelt, it should read masturbator, as I said, private lessons for you are a waste of time, now pop your nocturnal boxing gloves on or you will go blind before you reach puberty, and slide yourself underneath your batman duvet.  Nity nite

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Tobyjugs

great idea, reply is, of course he isn't he's just another under achiever, and we've only got to wait a week for him to reinforce the under achiever lable. How's that, for reading your brain cell, lol

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Drzzzzzzzz's

I just luuurrrrvvvveee your confidence, but I never tire of trying to educate Sir Bradley's primate followers.  See you Saturday when we find out who's on pole for Moto2, Sshhhhuuuuuussshh, it could be Sir B

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

but I never tire of trying to educate Sir Bradley's primate followers. See you Saturday when we find out who's on pole for Moto2

You're showing yourself to be very childish about this.

You rate Redding highly against Smith - how many poles has Redding had and is he likely to be on pole on Saturday? Doubt it. Must be an under-achiever too then.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Redding is consistantly.....

.......in the top 6 , where is Bradder's?........top 15!!.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Actually he's two places behind Redding as they're 5th and 7th.

I'm not making a point about Redding's ability, the point is about Cornbowl's misguided criteria for assessing a rider, the insinuation being that Smith isn't good enough to get pole. He's had poles in 125 world championship races. How many poles has Redding got?

See the flaw in that method of thinking?

Reply to this Topic
tobyj

Jul 12

tobyj says:

That's me done.

Normally I rise above trying to reason with,

Drunks,Teenagers and lunatics, or all three in one package.

History will show where ALL of these WORLD CLASS riders finish in the ratings, although history will probably not mention Cornbile in any way shape or form.

Which is ironic because the CB posts seem to be driven by petty jealously of a certain young man WHO IS strutting his stuff on the WORLD stage, it all smacks of it should be me. Or aleast someone I like more !

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

BS V SR

Personally I reckon BS will come out on top eventually especially in Moto GP class but I may be wrong.

Cornball thinks he is never wrong.What a twat.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Bultoboy

No, Scott is a racer, and he's getting on the podium in Moto2, unlike Sir Bradley, who is unable to achieve that, in his 2nd year it's downhill, and like that, as you know. 

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Tobyjugs

just as I though, you were another little primate, with nothing to say, I was wrong, you're a funny guy, because you've have just come up with an absolute gem, "A CERTAIN YOUNG MAN, WHO IS STRUTTING HIS STUFF ON THE WORLD STAGE"  I can't stop laughing, I didn't know Sir Bradley was on 'Britains got talent', but I did know he could brake dance, because I've seen him many times, that's what he does, when he thinks he's too fast into the first corner, and drops 5 places, lol.  And I can just imagine him on the WORRRLLLDDD stage, black shoes and trousers, white shirt, and leopard skin waistcoat, bowler hat and cane, doing as you say 'Strutting his stuff', a bit of a cross between Fred Astair and Red Adare.  You've made my day, you're the muppet of the week, lol. 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices