Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati boss not surprised Valentino Rossi rejected 2013 offer MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ducati boss not surprised Valentino Rossi rejected 2013 offer

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ducati boss not surprised Valentino Rossi rejected 2013 offer

Ducati boss Filippo Preziosi has admitted that he wasn’t surprised that Valentino Rossi rejected a multi-million pound offer to finish his MotoGP career with the Bologna factory. Not even the weight of support of new owners Audi could help Ducati persuade Rossi to sign a new two-year deal after a disastrous stint on board a factory Desmosedici. Having scored just three podium...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 October 2012 10:40)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Consistancy

JL got a 'can of whoop ass' handed to him because the Honda was a superior package and Stoner was more consistant throughout the season, the same as JL has been more consistant this season. There is no 'win by default', as they accumulate points and beat whats put in front of them.

There is hardly any difference between the aliens, although from past results JL and CS have the slight edge.  But as they are so close, it is still a case of who is the most consistant over the season. I still think Rossi is up there with them, but two years on the uncompetitive Ducati and  on a new bike next year, it may take a few races to get in the 'groove'.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

milkyballs

Your talking out of your sphincter again .Default, you really are a stupid boy .sourmilk flip some more burgers

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Twypsn /cornbowl

Cornbowl are you sure this fellow is a breath of fresh air ,me thinks its another reincarnation, hmmmmmmm what do you think ?

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

thestig08

'another reincarnation', gawd I hope not.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

cornbowl

fraid so look at the mo and the picture ,oh yes the lover ,that is Dovi

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

thestig08

do you think he's working for the KGB lol under deep cover ............ i.e. wool!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

no chance

I dont think he works at all !! lol

Reply to this Topic
Twpsyn

Oct 12

Twpsyn says:

Stiggy old horse

Stiggers, now then young man, I watched your career blossom on these hallowed pages and now, at the pinnacle of your fame, you accuse me of being, 'The Humming Taffy'  -- enough of that.

Merely joined into this sad affair when Cornbowl, who incidentally does not deserve to be so ridiculed for his views on young Bradley, which I also share, asked me to predict Bradley's  final championship standings for the coming calendar years 2013 and '14, which I did (see earlier post). No hate involved at all. I watched the young Oxford man's career blossom, had high hopes for him, but alas he seems to have topped out at a level which is, unfortunately, not quite world level. Yes he can compete well, but here's the crux, he does not , in my opinion, have that last bit which the greats need to rule the world. Not merely in Moto 2 has he lacked this edge, it was also blindingly evident in his later days under Señor Puig, even after all the coaching.

Further, I do work, I don't live in Wales, thus not a Taffy, thank the Lord, have no contacts to the KGB though I do happen to know it was comrade Putin's birthday yesterday, but that is merely due to my living in a country rather closure to  Russia than Old Blighty is, and thus receiving more local news.

Cornbowl, my advice would be to rest your case on this forum, you will not turn the tide. Lemmings.

Should anyone choose to differ with the views I have given or be rude to me; then I will never post on this forum again. Be warned.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Twpsyn

Going on current form and machinery levels.

Moto Gp 2013 World Championship final result will read as such:

1) J. Lorenzo

2) D. Pedrosa

3) V. Rossi

4) M. Marquez

5) S. Bradl

6) C. Crutchlow

7) A. Bautista

8) N. Hayden

9) A. Dovizioso

10) B. Smith

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Put Rossi on this years Honda and Casey in this years Ducati, Casey would probably be where he is now, injured, though a couple of places further back in the title race, and Rossi won have won the title a couple of races ago. Simple deduction... Stoner would be better on the duke but not by much due to falling off regularly, and Rossi would be a lot better than Stoner on the Honda...Factoid..

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle