Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati boss not surprised Valentino Rossi rejected 2013 offer MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ducati boss not surprised Valentino Rossi rejected 2013 offer

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ducati boss not surprised Valentino Rossi rejected 2013 offer

Ducati boss Filippo Preziosi has admitted that he wasn’t surprised that Valentino Rossi rejected a multi-million pound offer to finish his MotoGP career with the Bologna factory. Not even the weight of support of new owners Audi could help Ducati persuade Rossi to sign a new two-year deal after a disastrous stint on board a factory Desmosedici. Having scored just three podium...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 October 2012 10:40)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Coca-cola

I thought Coca-cola were looking to sponsor Rossi, unless Fiat want to put another Panda sticker on their fairings at a discount rate!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Twpsyn

Oct 12

Twpsyn says:

Cornbowl

Regarding young Bradders, good that someone remembers seeing the balding Oxford freshman, his  television time of late has been rather less than Herve may have wished, but Tech3 mistakenly signed him rather too quickly, as indeed they did with Toseland after reportedly only having heard him knock out La Marseillaise on the ivories. Why he ever signed another Brit the Lord alone knows, but now he seems to have hit lucky with a well performing Crutchlow being urged on by the slick Italian chap next door. Well anyway, my great intuition tells me you can spare yer hard earned dosh on any B. Smith regalia you have intended, he will not be inside the top 10 for either the initial or the final year. He will go to Superbike. Anything else?

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Twpsyn

you are a breath of fresh air, you can actually see the situation, but like me you can't enlighten the Sir Bradley fan club, who are expecting him to be up in the first 4 next year, I only wish you'd posted this reply on the Cornbowl Bashers club on the Tech3 article, it's murder dealing with them mullet heads.  

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Cornbowl Basher Club

As opposed to the Bradley Bashers Club who are prepared to right him off before he even sits on the bike.

Reply to this Topic
caniborrowcaseyswife

Mar 11

failed

the bloke failed.....simples

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

CH987

Unfortunately, I've got to do, because I see it no other way, he's a sad prospect for two years on an M1, but then I can only be in awe, of you all, if my predictions are wrong. 

Reply to this Topic
venturer

Jan 04

venturer says:

a love lost maybe

When Rossi left Yamaha he said something about his love affair with the M1, but on his return will it be a love spurned by the M1 as it's now Jorge bike (question or is it Rossi old 1000 that Jorge is riding). 

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

only left cause he got beat

on the same machinery by jorge and thought it was better to cash in as such, coca cola will look after him even when he needs a zimmer frame. back to the m1 will see podiums im sure and maybe a cheeky win but no cigar.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

who else?

In moto GP has shown themselves to be good enough to be a regular poduim finisher to back Lorenzo up when it comes to the team title?

Only Dovi, who has been the best of the rest for along time behind the aliens for along time now.

Rossi is a tried and tested performer who will bring competition to the team. Granted the GOAT tag has slipped . But only the haters and the jealous truly believe he's lost it at this level. Lorenzo and Pedrosa may have past him at this level (stoner too) but no one else has.

Two year deal to finish his career on is about right, and im quietly confident we'l see a reduvenated Rossi ,if not i will hold my hand up and take it like a man

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Horgay declaration stunt in 2010

of showing us a card stating "Game Over" looked foolish, especially when Kaycee and Dani handed him a can o whoop ass in 2011. If he was that good we should have seen a repeat performance.

This year Gorjay will win again by default, "AGAIN".

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices