Skip to content

Discuss This Less than 30 left: Ducati 748S General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Less than 30 left: Ducati 748S

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Less than 30 left: Ducati 748S

Ducati 748S2000-200224 left on UK roads Occupying a place in Ducati’s range between the standard ‘E’ model and the as-extreme-as-road-legal-gets ‘R’, the 748S shares the phenomenal handling package as the stocker but gained TIN-coated forks, five-spoke wheels and came with the choice of single (monoposto) or dual seat (biposto). Although 24 remain on our roads, a further 29 are locked away on...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 October 2012 17:05)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

only 30 left !

Good god thats still a hell of a lot of pain for prospective owners i know i bought a new ducati in 2004 and i still have nightmares,sometimes go down into the garage in the night to make sure its not there anymore.a 748 times 30 is equivelent to a date with vanessa feltz pain wise

Reply to this Topic
venturer

Jan 04

venturer says:

cbr954rr3 for a ducati

i had a vfr750fv n a cbr954rr3, i'd always thought i'd like a go on a ducati, so on a wet and damp run i had a shot for a shot from my 954 (you couldn't ask for a safer faster bike) to a m8s 748SP (both my bike and the 748 were on pirelli diablos) , i was totally smitten with the 748, the engine was alive, it was just pure class and i loved every second on it.

Reply to this Topic
kennygorrie

Jul 08

kennygorrie says:

Venturer

I'm digging what your saying about the 954 being a safe bike as iv had one but BMW have moved the goalposts in bike safety with there s1000rr, dying for a shot on a 748 btw

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

love my 748RS, wonder how many of them are left now???????????? With the close ratio box, it's a pleasure to ride. Doesn't have the outright power of the 998 but, what the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
SPIKER40

Apr 06

SPIKER40 says:

Nivarna

Absolute classic....

Without doubt, the most satisfying bike (although not the fastest) that I have ever owned!......

would love another one

Reply to this Topic
DorisM88

Oct 12

DorisM88 says:

Welcome to___Seekingbikers [Please Google it]___the largest dating site for motorcycle enthusiasts. Have a try and you'll find your biker soul mate to ride and travel together. o_o

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices