Skip to content

General Oh My Effing God! Scarborough Gold Cup. Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Oh My Effing God! Scarborough Gold Cup.

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

StealthSV

Feb 08

StealthSV says:

Oh My Effing God! Scarborough Gold Cup.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Just sat here with a beer watching the Scarborough Gold Cup racing, recorded ages ago on the 'box'

Must admit I have never seen this track before....

Fer Fucks Fuckin' Sake, what a narrow track! Don't think I'd fancy thrashing a Superbike round there much...

The supertwins were bad enough but the Superbike riders need their heads looking at!

Bet its a reet fookin' rush tho!...:blink:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 October 2012 21:13)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Stealth....

Olivers mount is mental and they don't hang around, there absolutely flying around there.Its great viewing for the spectators...Ive taken my bike round there a few times and the hairpins corners are really tight..........  Love it.:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Yeah..

same Stealthy... I was in Scarborough about 5 years ago on the bike so thought i'd have a look round the track..........

FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      :shock::shock:

Nutters the lot of 'em!

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Olivers Mount

First went there many moons ago (1998 I think).  When I saw the track, I thought it was the pedestrian footpath!!

Was unfortunate enough to witness a very nasty crash on a warm up lap.  Not much run-off is there?!!! 

Reply to this Topic
oscarthegrouch

Oct 05

Been round it

Went camping at olivers mount and in the tent next door there was a kid with a 1275 gt mini so we went out for a bimble round the track which ended up in him spinning it about five times ..... we thought we were gonners :biggrin:fun though

Also the hillclimb is great to watch it was on the day before the cock of the north road races .... people were turning up in their own cars like vipers etc etc mini's with zzr engines strapped in ....lot's of weird and wonderful machines  

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices