You are in... Forums > Where to Ride > Track Days > Track day van

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

ABDN1984

Feb 10

ABDN1984 says:

Track day van

I'm thinking of getting van for dragging the bike to track days and was looking for a little advice.  I don't carry the world with me when I go, a tool box covers all that I'm willing to undertake onsite.
I've got  a GSXR 1000 and I'm trying to figure out how small a van I can get away with?  I'll be using it as a run around too probably (don't have a car at the moment). 
I quite like the look of the Volkswagen Caddy but I'm not sure if it's long enough without opting for the "Maxi" version.  I don't have fixed budget just now, but I'm not looking to spend ridiculous money that's for sure.
Any bright ideas or personal experience would be greatly appreciated  The ability to get two sports bikes in would be a bonus - I'd have lots of friends all of a sudden!:lol:

Thanks for your help guys.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 October 2012 11:08)

Post a message in Track Days

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
steveb

Aug 02

steveb says:

I don't know where you're based

but I was looking to buy a van to go racing next year, but Northgate are doing van rentals (swb transit) for £30 a day and special weekend rates too. I'm considering not bothering to buy an old tatty van and just rent one when I need it.

To answer your original question though, I wouldn't go smaller than a peugeot expert.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices