Skip to content

Discuss This 2013 WSB Calendar confirmed World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > 2013 WSB Calendar confirmed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

2013 WSB Calendar confirmed

The 15 round World Superbike Calendar has been confirmed in Magny Cours today. The unconfirmed race on 23 June is expected to take place in Brno, Czech Republic. 24 February       Australia                        Phillip Island 10 March           India                             Buddh Circuit 7 April               Spain                             Aragon 28 April             The Netherlands             Assen 12 May              Italy                              Monza 26 May              UK                                Donington 9 June               Portugal                        Portimao (STC) 23 June             Tba                              ...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 October 2012 13:36)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gryczon

Mar 08

gryczon says:

Amazing Laguna Seca!

I just wanted to write here my wish WSBK would add Laguna Seca (or place it alongside Miller Park, which is more fitted to MotoGP in my opinion) and what I see? Laguna is here:DDD great great job! great great great job fellas! Jerez also good to see. I just don't understand there's one Italian round which was supposed to disappear as the track wasn't up to the standard WSBK riders expected (and Pirelli tyres produced) but another Misano isn't there. Well I don't miss Misano as it's boring track so TBA looks interesting - for me Japan round is a must be there and if not maybe another US (Austin?) or South American round would be great.

Reply to this Topic
Jeff44

Apr 05

Jeff44 says:

Hockenheim

Wish they would go back to Hockenheim in Germany,very fast and made for some superb races!

Reply to this Topic
may c

Aug 02

may c says:

hockenheim

sadly they buggered up the track its not the same as it was in wsb days

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

I agree. Nurburgring is not my favourite track, but the old Hockenheim track is now dead and buried, and the new version is but a castrated shadow of its former glory.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

i doubt the 'new' Hockenheim would pass the FIM homologation on safety grounds - end of the pit straight and turn 11 has barriers too close to the track, hence the Nurburgring.  could also go back to Oschersleben?

i doubt that WSB will now go back to Monza, in the same way that Brands Hatch is now off-limits.

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

BU WHY SHOULD BRANDS BE OFF LIMITS

It just dont make sense !

Reply to this Topic
kwakakid

Mar 09

kwakakid says:

MONZA

on provisional calender Monza was omitted, was hoping it was left off after last years cock up!!!! Never again to shitaly!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

superbol - most corners at Brands just don't have the required run-off areas for international motorsport.  i too miss crowds of 125,000 on a balmy summers day in August, sadly that isn't enough these days to justify a WSB round there.  now consigned to the history books - a pity for such an amazing ribbon of tarmac.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle