You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Cadwell park

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

evlcatnw

Nov 05

evlcatnw says:

Cadwell park

yesterday was a bloomin awful day! Know its only club racing but was all set for supporting two crews and watching team fastbikes try and catch them up...

First lap of qualifying and dean binned the R1 and they nearly wouldnt let him get the bike back-took them half hour to let them wheel it to the pits and get it rescruitineered...

The 3 hour enduro started off ace with deano getting a 25 second lead but then the first red flag put team quickshift (deano and martin)  a lap behind coz the pace car should have come out in front of dean (in 1st) but didnt, second red flag and was watching for the other team-piston broke (loz and pep) catching them and loz never came past....

Bike lost back end coming up to hall bends, then gripped went straight into tyre wall on left and highsided loz over the wall into the armco.... completely smashed ankle and looking at the R1 he's bloomin lucky! Got back out for the last hour and martin was black and orange flagged for having a broken rear brake-his bolt had come off the gear changer and coz he didnt realise until he'd passed pit lane they took it that he was ignoring it and wouldnt let him go back out...gutted aint the word coz they really were all set to win!

Team quickshift-you were robbed-team fastbikes I cant wait to read your report :lol:

Loz-get well soon mate and robin hope to god you forgive me for making an arse of packing your beloved campervan up!

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 October 2012 20:57)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
fuzzrr

Sep 06

fuzzrr says:

Dont matter where you piddle :blink: (within reason) :huh:

just be good to get on a few new tracks and make a weekend of it. :smile

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Game on

then :smile I'll be piddling along with a few of you then