Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Honda CRF250L vs rivals First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Video: Honda CRF250L vs rivals

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Honda CRF250L vs rivals

The lightweight trailie market was once a booming sector, with all major manufacturers getting involved, but the current 250cc trail bike sector is a limited one. Honda hopes to reignite the class with the introduction of the CRF250L which uses the single-cylinder engine from the CBR250. We put the new bike up against the Kawasaki KLX250 and Rieju Tango. brightcove.createExperiences();

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 October 2012 12:08)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bob_1

Feb 05

Bob_1 says:

I rode one too.

Just a short ride back from a local show to the showroom. I thoroughly enjoyed it but it's not really a road bike. The fuel tank is tiny and moving away from a red light I was hooking third before I'd crossed the junction. Very low geared and a bit under-powererd for road use - although I'm sure it's an absolute hoot off road.

Reply to this Topic
r1stevie

Oct 08

r1stevie says:

crf

itl be a good bike but there is nowhere to ride these days you get a asbo if caught in the wrong plACE and more and more trails are getting closed to us bikers im starting to realise 98 percent of the public hate us

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle