Skip to content

Discuss This Danny Kent joins Tech 3 Moto2 squad MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Danny Kent joins Tech 3 Moto2 squad

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Danny Kent joins Tech 3 Moto2 squad

British teenager Danny Kent has signed a two-year deal to join the Tech 3 Racing squad in next year’s Moto2 world championship. The 18-year-old will partner French rider Louis Rossi, who confirmed a deal with Tech 3 last week ahead of the flyaway triple-header in Japan, Malaysia and Australia. Kent has enjoyed a promising 2012 campaign in the Red Bull KTM Moto3...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 October 2012 12:32)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Dumb bunch

What a dumb bunch of muppets you are, you would'nt know your arse from a hole in the ground, you suck up to a new poster, Twpsyn, quiet a few of you make yourself look dicks, without checking out a simple thing like the meaning of the handle, what a bunch of morons.

You've been caught with your pants down, showing you up for the idiots you are, or for the Welsh Twpsyn's you are. Don't all jump up and down on the branch all at once, or you primates will break it off. 

Reply to this Topic
Binthere

Aug 12

Binthere says:

Oooooh

Matron

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Can I ask where you're getting your information from cornbowl?

"No it doesn't, Twpsyn is now the rev's new handle. Twpsyn is taken from the Modern Welsh Language, it means Idiot - got it, so why would Fritz from the Fatherland, call himself and Idiot in Welsh!!!! wake up sunshine."

Because according to Google translate, twpsyn means stupid http://translate.google.com/#cy/en/twpsyn

Also, if you can't address me in a sensible fashion, best keep your silly comments to yourself, sunshine

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Supermario

It's in the Urban Dictionary, 'Twpsyn' is the Welsh modern usage term for Idiot. Why do you think he pre-empted his appearance with all those little red herrings, he was throwing around in the threads, 'note the time of posting', emphasis on 'work', 'I shan't post again if anyone is rude to me' -  Stig08 smelt a rat, but nobody checked his handle, and now he's gone. BUT just to keep you on the pace, he's back as BlackCountryBullock, now that shouldn't be too hard for you to work out, should it, and remember, you heard it from me first.   

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

If you had bothered to read the whole

definition in the welsh dictionary, you know that twpsyn actually means idiot or stupid person, and I personally couldn't give a fk who you think rev benny is.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Supermario

bit pedantic arn't we, and careful, you're showing your claws.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

cornbowl

you're entire contribution to this forum has been nothing but pedancy. Get a grip and go find something to do with your life.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Supermario

Marion, you're such a dyke, get back to waxing your legs.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Good one corny

you must have a team of chimps working round the clock to produce material of such high quality. Or maybe you managed that all by yourself? You must be very proud.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Supermario

Hey Marion, judging by that picture of you in your avatar, it looks like 'Jim's already fixed ya'. Next time you post something, post something interesting about motorcycling, instead of trying to audition to be my fall guy.  

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices