Skip to content

Discuss This Danny Kent joins Tech 3 Moto2 squad MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Danny Kent joins Tech 3 Moto2 squad

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Danny Kent joins Tech 3 Moto2 squad

British teenager Danny Kent has signed a two-year deal to join the Tech 3 Racing squad in next year’s Moto2 world championship. The 18-year-old will partner French rider Louis Rossi, who confirmed a deal with Tech 3 last week ahead of the flyaway triple-header in Japan, Malaysia and Australia. Kent has enjoyed a promising 2012 campaign in the Red Bull KTM Moto3...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 October 2012 12:32)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

racketman

I hope not, I hope  Danny does as well as Crutchlow, to do as well as Smith, all he's got to do is turn up.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Its a move in the right direction

But the bike has to be better than this year,Bradley had the good fortune to have a previous season to fall on ,however Tech 3are not amateurs so Danny has to take the chance ,a moto 2 ride with a team in motogp has to be a good gamble,they are few and far between at the best of times

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Ssssh..

Eddy told me..Tornhole was recently dumped by the The Flamingo's resident 'ginger' uphill gardner, for hoeing the pink allotment too roughly..Explains it all?

Danny seems to qualify well then go backwards in the race..is this a Tech3 contract pre-requisite?

He needs to get rid of that #52 as well. A little bit too much manlove, eh cornbowl?..I mean Butch. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Twpsyn

Oct 12

Twpsyn says:

Herve's maladie

ratchetman seems to think Mr Herve is a wise man with a view to his rider choices, I would beg to differ.

Toseland wobbled and fell. Married well though.

Signed young Smith rather too swift and naively, one must assume.

Now the sad fellow has allowed Danny Boy, another also ran (world championship level albeit) to scratch his mark on a nice contract, thus excluding a host of more deserving talent. You'll ask me who, but if you can't see them your vision may well be impaired. Further, Herve, with his long history of abode in the U.K. may just possibly be a tad too Anglophile for his own good.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Lush-hound

What are you doing posting on an inteligent motorcycle racing article discussion, I am not interested in where you spend your time, in your favourite pink frilly underwear, which seems to be your obsession. Pop off and join the Sir B's primate fan club, there might be just enough room for you on the end of the branch.  

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Haha..

Well there has to be a reason that makes sense for your stance on our Bradders?

I mean..several folk have pointed out that your well informed and intelligently constructed comments on Smith's past record, ie. not winning a title in the smaller categories therefore mean it's a waste of a ride, put him in the same class as Stoner who also won diddly squat before moving to the big class.

I suppose you predicted his failure too?

There are others who have come good after not setting the world alight early in their careers too?

Can you enlighten us as to why there seems to be blatant contradiction, apart from the fact you like a row and being centre stage while looking a prick?

You're not on first name terms with the cashier at Tredegar PO are you?

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Lush-hound

dear god, you're in the primate AND the parrot club, just repeating everybody's same little bits.

You've got my views, you don't like it, I don't give a toss, don't try your anger at the poster, ask Sir B, why he's a looser. Just watch history being written, it continues on Sunday. So, s t f u, 'till Sunday 'till Sir B takes his first pole and turns it into a win, or a 2nd, or a 3rd, that will be a pinhole of light at the end of the tunnel. Why don't you stop getting your pink frilly panties in a bunch, you know you're such diva till you've had your Snikers.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Fks sake Butch..answer the question.

Your views don't make sense..unless you just don't like the kid?

Pink Flamingo tonight big boy?

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Lush-hound

I reckon by now, you've had your tea, slipped into your pink body stocking, and finished your Rosemary Cloony's workout, so you ought to post something of interest, but then again, being just a lush, that's the best you can come up with. You really need to take your Calpol and settle down, lol.

Reply to this Topic
Binthere

Aug 12

Binthere says:

Prawnballs

Rosemary Clooneys a singer you knob .You mean Conley.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices