Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Should Biaggi have been allowed to benefit from team orders? World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Poll: Should Biaggi have been allowed to benefit from team orders?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Should Biaggi have been allowed to benefit from team orders?

Max Biaggi won his second World Superbike championship at the weekend by just 0.5points, ahead of Tom Sykes. Sykes won the final race, while Biaggi finished fifth. Biaggi's team-mate Eugene Laverty finished fourth after visibly slowing in the final laps of the race should his team-mate need the extra points. Is this fair? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 October 2012 17:37)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

team orders?

this has been the eternal question in racing since the 50s..team orders will exist until the governing body outlaws it,even then there will be the team talk before the race,we,ll just leave it there,tom lost the title in portamaio when his engine blew

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

same old daygos

the biggest talent the gaygos posses is getting their own way,the donkey and the roman midget are prime examples.

Reply to this Topic
bobgreen

Apr 04

bobgreen says:

Always been the same.

And it won't change.

What was more important - a rider's and manufacturer's championship or a win for Laverty?

Let's be sensible here. would Laverty have won anyway? i think not.

Ducati lost the 2009 WSB chamionship because of no team orders between Haga and Fabrizio.

No one likes to see it but it is a team sport and massive investment by sponsors and the teams themselves will dictate the scenario. Get over it.

Reply to this Topic
aced77

Jun 12

aced77 says:

so what?!

like it doesn't happen with other teams, other sports - if the rules allow it then why not? If I were team manager I would expect nothing less..... its a team - we all want to win.

Reply to this Topic
aced77

Jun 12

aced77 says:

to sprintst955

do you feel better after your little racist rant? I'm sure we could say the same about some of your countrymen... build a bridge, get over it.

Reply to this Topic
klacto

Oct 12

klacto says:

Unacceptable

Unacceptable language Mr Sprint.

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

Racist !

hahaha idiot.We are getting touchy nowadays lol,The english are the most abused people on the planet,if i had my way we would brick up the channel tunnel.

Reply to this Topic
EmmaLou46

Dec 12

EmmaLou46 says:

Its just wrong!

If this sort of thing starts/continues to happen the sport is just going to become like F1 and loose its competative edge. Its just unacceptable in my view

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices