Skip to content

Sport FS: BSB Signed & Framed Picture - Hutchy & Tommy Hill British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Sport > British Superbikes > FS: BSB Signed & Framed Picture - Hutchy & Tommy Hill

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Tearoommosh

Oct 12

Tearoommosh says:

FS: BSB Signed & Framed Picture - Hutchy & Tommy Hill

Hi there.  I have here a framed picture from the 11-12 Swan Yamaha team features the original autographs of BSB Champion Tommy Hill and Ian "Hutchy" Hutchinson.

The picture was a raffle prize which regrettably there is no place for in my home and rather than let it gather dust in a cupboard or garage I want to give someone who will enjoy owning it the chance to display it with pride as it deserves.

The item, as the photographs show (sorry about the glare on some shots), is still in the shrink wrap it was supplied in.  The picture also comes with the hanging kit attached at the rear.  The dimensions of the item are 68cm x 60cm with a weight of around 3.5kgs.

Due to size, weight and fragile nature of this item you will need to collect in person from SW London or Bracknell, Berkshire.  If you are unable to collect from either location then please message me and perhaps we can discuss alternative arrangements (I'll be heading to the NE this weekend for example).

Please send me a PM and make me a sensible offer.

Thanks for looking.

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 October 2012 22:57)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices