Skip to content

Discuss This Nicky Hayden reveals hand fracture after Aragon crash MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Nicky Hayden reveals hand fracture after Aragon crash

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Nicky Hayden reveals hand fracture after Aragon crash

Nicky Hayden is facing another tough MotoGP weekend in Japan after revealing he suffered a broken bone in his right hand in a horrific crash during the recent Motorland Aragon race in Spain. Hayden was lucky to escape serious injury when he was catapulted onto the perimeter road in Aragon after hitting a trackside advertising board at over 40mph. The American thought...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (09 October 2012 12:27)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

8 hours

since this post was put up and no comments!!   Is Nicky that boring and uninteresting ??

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

lucky to have got away with

Just that,I find it hard to see what motivates Nicky as he looks unlikely to ever Hit the top step again, prime wsb candidate ,nice bloke just a bit lost in moto gp now

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Agreed Stig - surprised he's still employed in MotoGp  the poor devil is a disaster waiting to happen. Could do well in WSB tho'   He started his careet in AMA superbikes and went straight to MotoGp unlike Spies who did the conventional route.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Say what you want about Hayden but at least he aint a quitter like the Italian 9 time world champion.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

You mean the soon to be 10 times World Champion. The only reason Hayden is staying at Ducati is that he has no choice,  no better rides on the table.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Soon to be 10 times champion maybe. As for Hayden there is another problem lesser teams can't afford him due to his high salary.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Yam

I think this is my point - the only two better factory rides are Honda and Yamaha who are prepared to pay multi-millions for riders they think can win.  Obviously they don't think Nicky is a winner therefore not prepared to pay for his services.   Sounds like I'm Nicky bashing but I'm not    I have the greatest respect for him but I think the level he's at now is about as good as it gets.  Hope I'm wrong would love to see him up there battling.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Lets be real there is no way he would ride a Honda again after the crap he took from them after winning the title. Yamaha hot him into GP racing and Hayden almost signed for them only for Honda to step in with a late bid. Tech 3 would have Nicky in a heartbeat if they could afford him.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Yam

Can you point me to any articles that state Yamaha got Nicky into MotoGp   I was under the impression that after he won the 2002 AMA championship for Honda on the VTR1000 that Honda promoted him to MotoGp to race as No2 to Rossi.   I stand to be corrected if that's not the case.

Reply to this Topic
blue200tdi

Dec 10

blue200tdi says:

8 hours since this post was put up and no comments!! Is Nicky that boring and uninteresting ??

Only until that hilarious over the barrier crash! I'm still laughing at that!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices