Skip to content

Discuss This Nicky Hayden reveals hand fracture after Aragon crash MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Nicky Hayden reveals hand fracture after Aragon crash

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Nicky Hayden reveals hand fracture after Aragon crash

Nicky Hayden is facing another tough MotoGP weekend in Japan after revealing he suffered a broken bone in his right hand in a horrific crash during the recent Motorland Aragon race in Spain. Hayden was lucky to escape serious injury when he was catapulted onto the perimeter road in Aragon after hitting a trackside advertising board at over 40mph. The American thought...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (09 October 2012 12:27)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Saturn mate it is true Yamaha did get Nicky into MotoGP to replace Max Biaggi who let to join Honda at the end of the 2002 season. Nicky was close to putting pen to paper on a Yamaha deal then Honda USA stepped in with a late bid so he accepted their offer. In fact Yamaha tried to sign him a few times 2005 and when he was challenging for the title but he said no reason "I don't want to be number two to Rossi.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Yam

Thanks for that  I stand corrected   my research didn't show it up.   So in spite of that he's been number 2 to Rossi twice.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices