Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner eager to assess injured ankle in Japan MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner eager to assess injured ankle in Japan

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner eager to assess injured ankle in Japan

Casey Stoner says it will be crucial to understand the strength and mobility in his injured right ankle as the Australian prepares for a much-anticipated return to MotoGP action in Japan this weekend. The Repsol Honda rider has missed the last three races after his right ankle suffered serious ligament damage in a high speed crash during qualifying for the Indianapolis...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (09 October 2012 13:15)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

:(

real racing fans will miss him as i will, but the haters just want him retire casue he has a whinge now and then, we all do that but aint as fast as he is!!!!.respect to casey for returning.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Enjoy it while it lasts

By this time next month,one of the greatest tallents since Freddie Spencer is gone for good. Of course,much to the delight of of his detractors and much to the detriment of the series. In the meantime testing ankle sounds like testing shoulder . Difference is that the bloke testing the right boot will probably not hide behind the shoulder rotator cuff excuse list for being oh so slow for eons of 2011.  Prior to defection he did win with a CF D16 by a country mile in 2010 while #99 and #46 squabbled under the bridge.

Reply to this Topic
Telboye1

Jun 08

Telboye1 says:

Could not agree more

With both of the coments below, true fans of the sport recognise real talent when they see it regardless of who it is.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

ankle injury

Lets hope Stoner has no problems with his ankle this weekend.
It will be interesting to see how quickly he can get up to the speed of Lorenzo and Pedrosa and if he can challenge for the win after his 6 week break.
Also be interesting to see what he says if he can't compete.
Any guesses bootlegger?
foggy are u pissed or is your spelling really that bad?

Reply to this Topic
kizzat

Dec 10

kizzat says:

Injury

Just wonderd if Johhny rea is hanging around in the event of ankle hurting to much

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

love him or hate him

He is F****N' fast and a joy to watch,Who else can do so few laps and just roll out and put in a pole position like he does ?,who else has ridden that Red thing like he did?,He is a talent we will miss ,make no mistake we have been lucky to have seen him in action

Reply to this Topic
Dice350

Nov 11

Dice350 says:

Telboye1 and Bootlegger,

MotoGP will of course gone on (well, for the near future anyway) with Stoner gone. But the sport is losing a hell of a rider, there is no doubt. An incredible talent and liking him to Freddie Spencer is something I have done too. I'm sure Casey would have no problem with that comparison.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Can't agree with the comparison to Spencer  He won  the 500 and the 250 championships in one season. No comparison

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

saturn392

You say a lot of what I think but half the time I can't be bothered posting it cos I get fed up of the abuse when you give an opnion.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

BuellI

ignore the abuse mate stay true to your opinions.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle