Skip to content

BMW BMW HP4 available from 1 December 2012 S1000RR

You are in... Forums > BMW > S1000RR > BMW HP4 available from 1 December 2012

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Davidson  says:

BMW HP4 available from 1 December 2012

BMW has revealed the prices of the new HP4 and HP4 Carbon which will go on sale from December 1, 2012. The 193bhp standard 2013 HP4 is priced at £16,700 OTR while the Carbon version will cost £19,350 OTR. The Carbon edition features a range of carbon fibre parts and accessories in addition to the standard model. 2013 BMW HP4 standard • Semi-active...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 October 2012 10:49)

Post a message in S1000RR

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Beer&Darts

Apr 08

Beer&Darts says:

Great timing, it's the perfect winter hack.

Reply to this Topic
Bob_1

Feb 05

Bob_1 says:

Old Man's Bike?

No, I'm joking. This could really tempt me onto a Beemer. It looks fabulous.

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Great for impressing your mates down the pub with the cost and all the carbon but irrelevant on public roads. As we all know, these sort of bikes can never be used to their full potential on public roads, so that just leaves posing on them as the 'raison d'etre'' Sports bikes are becoming a minority niche as people find adventure bikes comfier and more practical, and, dare I say it, even more macho for some! Even people I know who used to race and have had sports bikes are turning to adventure bikes, especially the older ones!!

Reply to this Topic
kennygorrie

Jul 08

kennygorrie says:

Why the fek

Why the fek do people always moan when a company brings out a really high spec expensive machine (or should I say the price of a new mid spec ford focus) and then shit on about you can't use it all on the road???? Tbh honest most sports bikes above a 750 you can't use it on the road, so go buy a cheap run about and have all the fun you want!!!! I think it's great, even if its just for good reading or drooling over them at bike meets, it's like this rc213v, not many people will have them but it will be worth Honda building it just so we are lucky to see/hear it going round a track one day

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Personally, I Think...

It's a Stunning looking Bike in either Guise and I would love to own one but can't justify the cost so I'm quite happy to Look and Drooooool ! I'm Snot joking. P.S.(can someone insult me please cuz I'm getting bored with my Avatar)

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Well I'm sure all the highly paid designers at Honda will be chuffed to know that after all their hard work, people are just going to drool over the spec and hope to see one going around a circuit one day. Its a bit like training someone to be a top rate brain surgeon then sending them off to stick a plaster on your arm at the blood transfusion van, or buying a Maclaren MP1 to travel 2 miles to shop at Asda! Someone once said that just because we can do something doesn't mean we should do it. This bike will be un-usable on public roads, cost a fortune to run and insure (if anyone will insure you!) and cost a fortune to service and if you had one, you won't go any faster than you would on your GSXR/YZF/CBR etc. And Snev, your icon looks shite, please give us something funnier/attractive etc.  Rant over!

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Sorry, this is the BMW story not Honda! I'm having a senior moment. Same thing applies though!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

satnav....

any good ????

Reply to this Topic
kennygorrie

Jul 08

kennygorrie says:

Satnavsteve

Mark my words dude, Honda will design, build and sell every rc213v that they make end off!!!! But everyday blokes like myself will only be able to drool over them. The s1000rrrrrrrrr thingy will be bought by joe public as its a good £5k less than a panigale tricolour

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

You would never be able to ride this thing quickly, imagine the cost if you dented or crashed it! Different strokes for different folks i guess, personally i like to ride my bikes

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle