Skip to content

BMW BMW HP4 available from 1 December 2012 S1000RR

You are in... Forums > BMW > S1000RR > BMW HP4 available from 1 December 2012

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Davidson  says:

BMW HP4 available from 1 December 2012

BMW has revealed the prices of the new HP4 and HP4 Carbon which will go on sale from December 1, 2012. The 193bhp standard 2013 HP4 is priced at £16,700 OTR while the Carbon version will cost £19,350 OTR. The Carbon edition features a range of carbon fibre parts and accessories in addition to the standard model. 2013 BMW HP4 standard • Semi-active...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 October 2012 10:49)

Post a message in S1000RR

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Snev!

Looks like me after a night on the beer. How about something more pleasing to the eye?  And kennygorrie, you can make a bike with a thousand bhp that costs a hundred grand but you still won't lose a well ridden GSXR/CBR etc on public roads. And who can afford to take one off these mega expensive bikes on a track and risk throwing it up the road coz you havn't got the skill to ride it to its limits?

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

STEADY2WHEELS

Just as well you've not got a Desmo! Lol! Ciao

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

Oh, I imagine they'll sell plenty of them

I wonder if any of them will make it to a 2nd set of tyres before they're nicked to order and end up in the back of an artic on the ferry to Albania.

Reply to this Topic
kennygorrie

Jul 08

kennygorrie says:

Satnavsteve It's cool mate I forwarded your last email to Honda headquarters there reply read- -dear kennygorrie, why have we been so stupid here? We had a staff party a couple of months ago and someone had a bag of grass and a there was LSD floating about, things got a bit out of hand and we thought lets make an rc213v for the road. We are quite a silly bunch sometimes and don't really know how to take our brand forward. I'm glad satnavsteve pointed out that it is way too expensive and people will just through them up a track. The reason we were going to build it was because we thought if we make a motogp bike for the road and our customers realise at 18.50pm on a sat they forgot to get there lottery tickets they will get to the shop 1 second quicker, I mean these s1000rr's and panigales are just too slow. And this bike was built with the intention to be faster, nothing to do with celebrating where our company has come to, anyhow Kenny I'm going for a drive in my buggati veyron Yours sincerely Mr silly honda

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

Snev

Well it has been a roller coaster ride, over the past 2 years, from the simple Postings about your Granddads scooter, and some strange doings with a carrot, to the heady days of that TIT Ginxer dick carl, and so on ,do you still get shit from the Dick!!!   Ok I’ve been a bit shy of posting lately, sorry, had a big off – un , on a dirt bike , it still hurts to laugh.   I Try to be argumentative to you but  gotta say I like your shining whit, or is it whining shit!     Any way  emmmm insult ,,, emmmm You Gay and smell of spu#k!

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

kennygorrie!

Wow, what a rant! I nearly lost the will to live half way through that! However, I stand by my point that in these 20mph zoned, gridlocked, speed hump and camera infested, cowshit covered roads, a bike that can corner at 60 degrees lean at 150mph or whatever is pointless for the road in this country. I presume you are going to buy one regardless of cost, because if you are not, you are making my point for me!

Reply to this Topic
kennygorrie

Jul 08

kennygorrie says:

satnav

dude if i won the lottery tomorrow i would buy one yes, if i was honest id fekin love a motogp bike. i understand maybe not completely for road use but its very kind of honda to offer one to the public.  and anyways if you could aford it you could aford to drop it................come on satnav hit me baby

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

kennygorrie! Again!

Don't you think designing bikes for the masses is more important than a bike we can only dream about? I like to ride mine, not just look at someone elses. And as for Honda being brilliant manufacturers, I've only one thing to say, DN-01! I hope if Honda produce this bike, they make an attempt to make it light, unlike the VFR1200, Deauville etc. Hope you get your 6 numbers this week!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

TomRR

Fcuk me Big Boy ,I'm Cumming round to your way of thinking.!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

kennygorrie

Did Honda understand your Spelling?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle